The 2.11 update introduces the following:
- The Joker/Suicide Squad
- Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad
- Deadshot/Suicide Squad
- The Joker/Unhinged Suicide Squad
- Raven/Teen Titans (although she was originally and technically was introduced in the 2.10 update)
- Solomon Grundy/Earth 2 (although he was originally and technically was introduced in the 2.9 update)
- Challenge repeat of Martian Manhunter/Blackest Night
- Soultaker Sword
- Mother Box (although it was originally and technically was introduced in the 2.9 update)
- Worst Heroes Ever Bundle
- Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack
- Suicide Squad Gold Pack
- Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Early Access Bundle
- Suicide Squad Deadshot Early Access Bundle
- Suicide Squad Joker Early Access Bundle
- Villains Starter Pack
- Teen Titans Raven Early Access Pack
- The backgrounds have been swapped with pics from the movie, as a way to promote the movie by the developers.
- Daily log-in bonus now have increased with better prizes! Now you can earn Augmentations, shards, Energy, and also a Gold character as well.
- The characters faced in the tutorial were changed to The Joker/Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad, and Deadshot/Suicide Squad.
- Challenge Credits were removed from the game. Thus, you don't have to either buy the Small/Large Challenge Bundle or play matches in Standard Battle in order to obtain them anymore.
- Newly released Challenge characters can already be seen in Survivor Mode! Including Aquaman/Injustice 2, Solomon Grundy/Earth 2, Superman/Injustice 2 and even Doomsday/Blackest Night and all the new Suicide Squad characters as well.
- The Standard difficulty for Challenge Mode are now "shorter" and easier as well, with only 9 matches for each tier, along with no specific character requirements. However, after completing the Standard difficulty, and moving on to Expert difficulty, then it will be a normal Challenge Mode, with the same requirements as previously-held. However, this only applied during the challenges (and repeats as well) for the Suicide Squad characters. After their challenge ended, and when Raven/Teen Titans's challenge comes, Challenge Mode was returned to what it was.
- The prizes for Challenge Mode also increased: after completing 2 challenge battles you will receive a Silver Booster Pack; for completing 3 challenge battles you will receive a Gear Locker; for completing 4 challenge battles you will receive a Gold Booster Pack. But same as above, this only happened during the challenges for the Suicide Squad characters, and became was brought back to what it used to be.
- The tap buttons (3x one) has been changed from a circle shape into an oval shape instead.