Alliance Credits can be used to buy The Joker/The Killing Joke as well as support cards that affect all characters . They can be earned in small amounts from daily log-in bonuses, by selling extra copies of The Joker/The Killing Joke (as copies can also be obtained in the Most Wanted Pack), or by referring new players through Facebook. Players get 5 Alliance Credits for every player they invite into Injustice.
- The Joker/The Killing Joke - 60 Credits
- Tim Drake (+3% damage) - 10 Credits
- Ravager (+4% damage) - 20 Credits
- Starfire (+5% damage) - 30 Credits
- Talia al Ghul (+6% damage) - 40 Credits
- The Spectre (+7% damage) - 50 Credits
- Kilowog (+3% health) - 5 Credits
- Hawkman (+4% health) - 15 Credits
- Black Manta (+5% health) - 25 Credits
- Parallax (+6% health) - 35 Credits
- Swamp Thing (+7% health) - 45 Credits
It costs 275 credits to buy all support cards, and 480 credits to promote Killing Joke Joker to EVII (or 600 credits to fully Max Elite him) solely through Alliance Credits.