|Gold||1,350/1,250||N/A||Achieving Top 5% in Online Battle Seasons|
The first part of Aquaman's passive works as a weaker version of Black Adam/Kahndaq's own passive as he has a chance to do so instead of always triggering it. However, it can transfer the power drain to the next opponent if the combo ender knocks out the previous one or misses entirely.
The second part allows Flashpoint characters to gain a water shield that reflects 40% damage back at their opponent when they use a special once. It is not activated if the character is the first character on the team, unlike Superman/Injustice 2's passive. If damage is reduced by block or gear, the reflected damage is proportionally reduced. If Aquaman is protected by Invulnerability, the shield will not be consumed. Knockout blows will still reflect damage.
Like with Black Adam/Regime, it is recommended to give Aquaman or his Flashpoint teammates healing gear, so that he and his teammates can make use of the damage reflection indefinitely without having to worry about being knocked out first.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Aquaman. Having a card that "counters" Aquaman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Any Flashpoint characters
- Batman/Flashpoint: Batman's destructive blows makes any Flashpoint teammate a dangerous threat.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Faster tagging allows the Water Shield to be replenished frequently.
- Catwoman/Batman Returns: She pairs wonderfully with other strong DOT characters due to her team wide passive.
- Bane/Luchador: His low stats and passive can make the reflected damage very punishing.
- Shazam/Prime and Aquaman/Regime: If his combo ender effect triggers, he can potentially prevent their usage of super moves which triggers their passives.
- Lobo/Prime and Static/Prime: Both are immune to power drain.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Batman can choose to have immunity to power drain and DOT.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: Aquaman/Injustice 2's passive allows him to be a strong threat to DOT characters, including all versions of himself.
- Batman/Flashpoint: Batman is also effective against him, being able to deal a lot of damage with his basic attacks without triggering his Water Shield.
- Deathstroke/Flashpoint: Same as above, although with his combo ender.
Here are Aquaman's abilities.
|Trident Toss||First Special||Aquaman launches his Trident. BLEED: Deals DAMAGE-OVER-TIME.||Target|
|Cephalopod Strike||Second Special||Aquaman harnesses the power of the ocean along with a mighty ocean predator.||Rapid Swipe (5% per swipe), Rapid Tap (circle) (5% per tap)|
|Atlantean Rage||Super Move||Call forth the mightiest predator of the oceans. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Aquaman's support cards and gear.
|Throne of Atlantis||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Poseidon's Trident||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Armies of Atlantis||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Atlantean Polearm (Trident Of Poseidon)||Gear||
8% - 18% Damage boost to Special 2
[Aquaman] 100% AREA EFFECT:opponent's team takes 15% - 25% damage from Special 1
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% stun chance on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.