|Gold||950/1,050||220,000||Challenge, Challenge Booster Pack, Justice League Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|Armies of Atlantis: Aquaman can summon a soldier of Atlantis by using Atlantean Hero.|
Aquaman Prime can be unlocked through Challenge Mode. Otherwise, he can be randomly obtained in the Challenge Booster Pack and the new Updated Challenge Booster Packs or as a guaranteed character from the Justice League Pack, but neither will unlock him for direct promotions.
Aquaman Prime is an interesting character boasting the might of Atlantis. He introduces a new mechanic into the game which can summon an additional fighter to aid you in battle, allowing Aquaman to step out of the fray momentarily and would be best if you have healing gear to generate back your lost health, as heal on special 2 will be activated as normal. Other gear(s) like basic damage or stun on special 2 will have no effect(s) on either the hist Atlantean Hero or the opponent, respectively.
Aquaman is largely unused, as his s2 is very inefficient in dealing damage, generally only drags fights on unnecessarily, and he essentially lacks a passive.
The stats of the Atlantean Hero in terms of % of Aquaman's stats:
|Damage||40% of Aquaman damage||70% of Aquaman damage|
|Health||20% of Aquaman damage||~42% of Aquaman health|
The Atlantean Hero cannot gain any power or use any special attacks, and is immune to Radiation.
Aquaman cannot gain any power while the Atlantean Hero is active.
The act of summoning the Atlantean Hero will not do any damage by itself and will work in Dead Zone. The Atlantean Hero will be summoned at full health regardless of Aquaman's health.
It is possible to tag out the Atlantean Hero, but he would simply leave the match and you have to re-summon him with two bars of power. Summoning the Atlantean Hero will not trigger Sinestro's passive, however, tagging someone else in - including Aquaman himself - will trigger it.
Hitting the Atlantean Hero with area of effect attacks will not damage Aquaman, but will still damage his teammates.
If Atlantean Hero triggers Batman/Dawn of Justice's Evasion, Batman would vanish but would not return, even if the hero is tagged out. Hitting air this way will not grant any power to Batman or any of the other characters tagged in against him. Batman will only drop down after dodging another special. Using a Super Move will damage him as normal, but despite that Batman will visually drop down after being hit by the super, he will still take no damage from basics and the next special, while he can still attack as normal. LexCorp Set's 3-piece radiation effect will still damage him while he is not on the field.
Prime Aquaman has very poor synergy with his specific gear; stun and damage on special 2 has no effect, and area effect on his special 1 is ineffective as it is a bleed attack and only half of its damage is multiplied.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Aquaman. Having a card that "counters" Aquaman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Zod/Prime: Every single Atlantean Hero knocked out will count towards Zod's passive, healing him by 20% and boosting his damage by 20%. The damage boost will stack up to 30 times, capped at 600% bonus damage. Note that if any of the main characters are knocked out, this will be reset.
- Cyborg/Teen Titans: Cyborg's passive is great for soaking up hits. Aquaman's Atlantean Hero can be used as a very effective stalling technique while Cyborg recovers.
- Killer Frost/Prime: Although Killer Frost's passive is deadly, Atlantean Hero can buy time for your teammates to gain power while he fights. Since the Atlantean doesn't generate power himself, he is immune to dampening effects.
- Raven/Prime: His Atlantean Hero can take the effects of Raven's Demonic Rage passive for him, thus halving her insane damage potential.
- Lobo/Bounty Hunter, Hawkgirl: Atlantean Hero can be used even when Aquaman is snared by their passives.
- Doomsday/Prime: Atlantean Hero is still susceptible to Doomsday's Hero Killer Passive. Its low health makes it an easy target for a well-placed Earth Shake.
Here are Aquaman Prime's abilities.
|Trident Toss||First Special||Aquaman launches his trident. BLEEDS.||Target|
|Atlantean Hero||Second Special||Aquaman summons one of his finest soldiers to aid him in battle.||Tap|
|Atlantean Rage||Super Move||Call forth the mightiest predator of the oceans. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Aquaman/Prime's support cards and gear.
|Throne of Atlantis||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Poseidon's Trident||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Armies of Atlantis||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Atlantean Polearm (Trident of Poseidon)||Gear||
8% - 18% Damage boost to Special 2
[Aquaman] 100% AREA EFFECT:opponent's team takes 15% - 25% damage from Special 1
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% stun chance on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.