Arkham may refer to any of the following, as these characters are based off of parallel portrayals in the popular Batman: Arkham video game series, and as of now these are:
- Batman/Arkham Origins
- Deathstroke/Arkham Origins
- Harley Quinn/Arkham
- Bane/Arkham Origins
- The Joker/Arkham Origins
- Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight
- The Arkham Knight/Arkham Knight
- Batman/Arkham Knight
- Catwoman/Arkham Knight
- Batgirl/Arkham Knight
- Killer Croc/Arkham
- Arkham Pack
- Arkham Asylum Pack
- Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Pack
- Arkham Knight Catwoman Pack
- Arkham Killer Croc Early Access Bundle
- Arkham Knight Batgirl Early Access Bundle
All are challenge characters except for Batman/Arkham Origins, Batman/Arkham Knight, and Harley Quinn/Arkham; all are available in the Arkham Pack except for the latest Arkham addition, Catwoman/Arkham Knight. (The Arkham Asylum Pack is likely phased out at this point in time, as it only contained Arkham Origins characters.)
Harley Quinn/Arkham and Bane/Arkham Origins have passives that support other Arkham characters, and The Joker/Arkham Origins has a passive that counts Arkham teammates. These gave rise to "Arkham teams", which were quite strong in their heyday.
- Rocksteady Studios developed each game in the series except for Batman: Arkham Origins, which was developed by WB Games Montréal.
- Batman: Arkham Origins was the only of these games to feature multiplayer of any sort.
- The three Arkham Knight characters introduced in the 2.6 update were formerly not boosted by the passives of Harley Quinn/Arkham and Bane/Arkham Origins, nor were they counted for the passive of The Joker/Arkham Origins. This was changed in the 2.8 update.
- The 2.9 update introduced Catwoman/Arkham Knight, however, who has a passive that refers to "each Arkham Knight character on her team". This effectively make the Arkham Knight characters a proper subset of the Arkham characters anew.