- On any Special Attack applies ELECTRIC DOT dealing 5-10% of SP damage for 5 seconds.
- On lethal hit 50-75% chance to trigger Power Shield that will absorb damage up to 20-40% of Max Health.
- [EVOLVED] Invulnerability for 3-5 seconds at Health thresholds: 100%, 50% and 10%.
The "Power Shield" works like a secondary health bar that overlays the main health bar and will activate upon a hit that would have knocked out the user, similar to resurrection. The main health bar and Power Shield are both separate and thus, the main health will not be affected until the shield is used up while healing restores health but not the shield. The shield is not affected by life drain as it does not count as actual health. As the effect is additive, any remaining damage that is not absorbed will carry over to the main health bar. Like other DOT gears before the nerf, the electrical DOT is applied after the special, meaning that if equipped on Harley Quinn, she can apply it on her SP2 regardless of the choices she picked. The invulnerability is activated at three health thresholds (similar to Green Lantern/John Stewart's Passive) and if active, can be used to completely ignore all damage, including Super Moves, for 3-5 seconds. Since the invulnerability can be triggered at full health which is as good as the start of the match, it can be used against characters with starting bars of power and even 3 full bars such as Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan and Batman/Arkham Knight (when equipped with Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar or paired up with Batgirl/Prime) as both can use a super move at the start of the match. It can also stack with Green Lantern/John Stewart or teammates paired with him to give one of them four layers of invulnerability. The same goes for Superman/Injustice 2 as the invulnerability will not affect his passive until it wears off. Both the Power Shield and Invulnerability can occur once per use.
- +1: 1,000 credits, 4 red shards, 4 blue shards and 4 green shards
- +2: 2,000 credits, 6 red shards, 6 blue shards and 6 green shards
- +3: 3,000 credits, 8 red shards, 8 blue shards and 8 green shards
- +4: 4,000 credits, 10 red shards, 10 blue shards and 10 green shards
- +5: 5,000 credits, 12 red shards, 12 blue shards and 12 green shards
- +6: 6,000 credits, 14 red shards, 14 blue shards and 14 green shards
- +7: 7,000 credits, 16 red shards, 16 blue shards and 16 green shards
- +8: 8,000 credits, 18 red shards, 18 blue shards and 18 green shards
- +9: 9,000 credits, 20 red shards, 20 blue shards and 20 green shards
- +10: 10,000 credits, 24 red shards, 24 blue shards and 24 green shards
- Evolve: 30,000 credits, 15 red shards, 15 blue shards, 15 green shards and 5 purple shards
- Sub-total: 85,000 credits, 147 red shards, 147 blue shards, 147 green shards and 5 purple shards
- +1: 5,000 credits, 4 red shards, 4 blue shards and 4 green shards
- +2: 10,000 credits, 6 red shards, 6 blue shards and 6 green shards
- +3: 15,000 credits, 8 red shards, 8 blue shards and 8 green shards
- +4: 20,000 credits, 12 red shards, 12 blue shards and 12 green shards
- +5: 25,000 credits, 20 red shards, 20 blue shards and 20 green shards
- +6: 30,000 credits, 28 red shards, 28 blue shards and 28 green shards
- +7: 35,000 credits, 36 red shards, 36 blue shards and 36 green shards
- +8: 40,000 credits, 48 red shards, 48 blue shards and 48 green shards
- +9: 45,000 credits, 60 red shards, 60 blue shards and 60 green shards
- Max: 50,000 credits, 72 red shards, 72 blue shards and 72 green shards
- Sub-total: 275,000 credits, 294 red shards, 294 blue shards and 294 green shards
- Total: 360,000 credits, 441 red shards, 441 blue shards, 441 green shards and 5 purple shards