|Gold||650/1000||157,000||Available in Store, Gotham City Pack, Gold Booster Pack, Gotham Pack|
|Venom Tank: Once per match, when Bane is below 40% health, he does 25% more damage and all basic attacks will be critical hits for 10 seconds.|
Bane Prime is one of the more common gold characters with decent attributes and a passive that gives him a temporary damage buff at low health.
A very common drop from the Gold Booster Pack, he has the second lowest damage stat among all gold cards, after Boss Solomon Grundy. He does however, have good health helped by his signature gear, which can let him take considerable damage, and his basic attacks have decent staggering capabilities (meaning it is hard to interrupt) as well as inducing flying knockdowns. Bane Prime is a card most don't consider a viable addition, but with the right amount of gear and team cards, Bane is a solid stepping stone for new players.
Bane was first buffed in an update that gave him the ability to always crit on not just basic attacks, but also special attacks and DOT from gear during those 10 seconds, but then the latter was removed and now he could only crit on basics during that time.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Bane. Having a card that "counters" Bane does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Gears that can increase Crit damage.
- Superman/Red Son: He can boost Bane's basic damage by 50% with 2 Red Son characters on the team, increasing the effectiveness of his passive.
- Batman/Prime: He can boost both Bane's basic and special damage by 25%, which will aid with his low damage stat.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: She can boost both Bane's basic and special damage by 20%. Her passive will also increase his power generation to allow him to use his Special Attacks more frequently.
- Superman/Injustice 2: Once his passive is triggered, all of Bane's attacks will be critical hits, including basic attacks, eliminating the need for specials.
- Batman/Arkham Knight, Green Lantern/Red Son: Both are immune to crit, making Bane's passive worthless.
Here are Bane Prime's abilities.
|Rage Slam||First Special||Bane barrels into his opponent, knocking them down.||Rapid Tap (circle) (5% per tap)|
|Lazarus Lockdown||Second Special||Bane delivers two massive punches.||Rapid Swipe (x2) (5% per swipe)|
|Break the Bat||Super Move||Bane unleashes a Venom fueled pummeling. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Bane's support cards and gear.
|Venom Overdose||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Break the Bat||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Venom Formula||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Venom Harness (Venom Injection System)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Bane] 15% - 25% POWERDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 100% HEAL SELF 10% - 15% on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.