|Silver||460/400||47,000||Available in Store, Silver Booster Pack, Villains Starter Pack, Gotham Pack, Black Friday Pack 1|
|Venom Rage: Once per match, when Bane is below 40% HEALTH, he does 25% INCREASED DAMAGE for 6 seconds.|
Regime Bane is a decent damage dealer fit with any Silver team, and provides powerful one-hit special attacks that pair well with his passive, which buffs his damage when he is low in health . While he is one of the more common Silver cards, he has great damage overall, and is a good addition to a high-damage Silver team.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Bane. Having a card that "counters" Bane does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Green Lantern/Regime, Harley Quinn/Animated, Wonder Woman/Red Son: All three can compensate for Bane's slower-than-normal power generation, allowing him to use more specials. (Side Note: Harley would also provide a boost to Bane's damage.)
- Characters or gears with health threshold activated passives or abilities.
- Raven/Prime: Both of Bane's special attacks are a strong one-shot nuke, perfect for KO'ing Raven without triggering her passive
- Green Lantern/John Stewart: Same as above except it prevents the Emergency Barrier John provides to himself and his teammates.
- Astro-Harness: Same as above except as a single, heavy damage hit can deliver a KO without activating the invulnerabilities or the shield offered by the harness.
Here are Regime Bane's abilities.
|Rage Slam||First Special||Bane barrels into his opponent, knocking them down.||Quick tap|
|Venom Uppercut||Second Special||Bane winds up and delivers a bone crunching uppercut.||Rapid tap|
|Break the Bat||Super Move||Bane unleashes a Venom fueled pummeling. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Although Bane can chain his heavy combo to his SP2, “Venom Uppercut”, there are some discrepancies regarding it.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Bane's support cards and gear.
|Venom Overdose||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Break the Bat||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Venom Formula||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Venom Harness (Venom Injection System)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Bane] 15% - 25% POWERDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 100% HEAL SELF 10% - 15% on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.