|Gold||1,500/1,300||491,000||Challenge, Flashpoint Batman Early Access Bundle|
|Dark Justice: Batman's Special Attacks turn off all aspects of healing. Flashpoint characters on Batman's Team gain "Destructive Blows".|
Flashpoint Batman is a true damage dealing monster introduced in the 2.14 update, with crits that can deal up to 500% more damage (at full Augment), compared to only 250% more damage from other characters with a maxed crit damage augment. With the highest base damage at his release and tied highest total base stats with Superman/Injustice 2; combined with a decently high health stat, Flashpoint Batman is sure to be a big deadly force with his destructive blows.
|Basic Combo||Damage Pattern (% of Damage Stat)||Total|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2%-2%-2%-(3%-3%-3%)||15%|
"Destructive Blows" are critical hits, but can be seen as double the damage (3x "regular" damage instead of 1.5x). They are indicated by a red glow that only Flashpoint characters (if paired up with Flashpoint Batman) can emit.
When Batman uses either of his special attacks, he temporarily disables the entire enemy team's ability to heal for a few seconds. Unlike most healing suppression (Killer Frost/Regime, certain matches in Survivor Mode), his passive also deactivates Regeneration, such as the likes from the Fourth World Set's effect. Batman's Special 2 is similar to The Arkham Knight's, it does not carry over to the next opponent unless the first hit of the special accumulates enough damage to knock the character out, the character will endure the damage until the special is completed.
Batman/Flashpoint should be equipped with gear(s) that increases chance to deal Crit damage, such as the Promethium Longsword, Netherealm Kama and LexCorp Chest Armour V2. These, paired with crit-damage increasing gear such as the LexCorp Helmet V2, take advantage of Batman's powerful passive and high base damage.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Batman. Having a card that "counters" Batman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Any "upcoming" Flashpoint characters.
- Characters whose passive revolve around doging/avoiding/"immune" specials, such as Batman/Dawn of Justice, The Flash/Wally West Rebirth and Superman/Injustice 2, as his Destructive Blows on basic attacks is enough to wear them down without having to use any specials at all.
- Killer Frost/Prime: For the same reasons as above, he can do lots of damage without needing power.
- The Flash/Reverse Flash: Batman can negate Reverse Flash's healing with the use of specials.
- Green Lantern/Red Son, Batman/Arkham Knight: Their passives allows them to be immune to Crit damage, nullifying the majority of Batman's effectiveness in combat.
Here are Batman's abilities
|Explosive Batarang||First Special||Batman uses explosive batarangs to strike his opponent down. CHANCE TO STUN.||Target|
|Blood on my Hands||Second Special||Thomas Wayne Punishes his foe in pursuit of bringing back his son. CHANCE TO STUN||Quick Tap, Target|
|The Dark Knight||Super Move||Batman uses everything at his disposal to decimate his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Batman's support cards and gear.
|Alfred||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Oracle||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Batcave||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Bulletproof Batsuit (Silicon Carbide Batsuit)||Gear||
X% Health Increase
[Batman] X% damage boost to CRIT attacks
[EVOLVED] Disable enemy specials, X% chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|The Batmobile (Militarized Batmobile)||Gear||
X% MAXIMUM HEALTH Increase
[Batman] X% Super Move Damage Increase
[Evolved] [Batman] AREA EFFECT: Opponent's Team Takes X% Damage From Your Super Move
[Evolved] [Batman] X Seconds Invulnerability After Your Super Move Is Activated
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Batman's Hooded Cloak (Batman's Cowl)||Gear||
||25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
- In the Flashpoint comic series, this version of Batman is actually Bruce Wayne's father, Thomas Wayne, due to Bruce being killed instead of his parents.
- His Combo Ender is "visually" identical to Batman/Arkham Origins's special 2, Winged Avenger.
- His SP2 can only Knockout the opponent on the first and last hit.
- He is the fourth character in the game to have different animations for when an opponent Blocks a special, the previous three being Batman/Arkham Knight, Superman/Injustice 2 and The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad.
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Deadshot||Highest base Damage||None|