|Gold||750/1050||182,000||Available in Store, Gold Booster Pack, Gotham Pack|
|Martial Arts: Batman's Basic attacks deal 300% MORE DAMAGE if an opponent is STUNNED.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Batman Insurgency is one of the least popular gold characters due to many factors, including his low health stat, a poor damage stat, and a passive that is rarely useful. His basic attacks deal 300% damage (or 200% more damage, despite what the description says) against stunned opponents, but a stun only lasts for one basic attack combo, and as his Explosive Batarang only deals half the normal damage, this only leads to a small damage bonus overall in comparison to using a normal special 1. Additionally, since the damage bonus scales according to his poor base damage, it will have diminishing returns when stacked with other basic damage increases (although crit damage will still scale multiplicatively and can be effective when Batman has access to crit boost, or when stacked with Cloak of Destiny's Crit boost and further bonus damage against stunned).
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Batman. Having a card that "counters" Batman does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Any character with a strong reliable STUN, ideally Static/Prime: This makes it easier for Batman to utilize his passive and to save power for his much stronger SP2.
- Massive Sharpened Teeth: The chance to stun on combo ender means Batman could potentially use his passive more frequently without having to use his SP1, meaning he can bank power for his SP2.
Good Against Edit
- Raven/Prime: Batman's SP2 is a strong single-hit attack.
- Characters with slow attack speeds, such as Solomon Grundy, Killer Croc/Arkham: Their sluggishness makes it easier for Batman to land an unblocked SP1, increasing the chances for Batman to use his passive on them.
Countered By Edit
- Green Lantern/Red Son, Batman/Beyond: Their stun immunity makes them completely resistant to Batman's passive. Plus Green Lantern shares this with any Red Son comrade.
Here are Batman's abilities.
|Explosive Batarang||First Special||Batman uses twin batarangs to strike his opponent down. CHANCE TO STUN.||Target|
|Lunge Kick||Second Special||Batman exercises his mastery of the martial arts with an unrelenting kick.||Quick tap|
|The Dark Knight||Super Move||Batman uses everything at his disposal to decimate his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Batman's support cards and gear.
|Alfred||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Oracle||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Batcave||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Bulletproof Batsuit (Silicon Carbide Batsuit)||Gear||
X% Health Increase
[Batman] X% damage boost to CRIT attacks
[EVOLVED] Disable enemy specials, X% chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|The Batmobile (Militarized Batmobile)||Gear||
15% - 25% MAX HEALTH increase
[Batman] 10% - 20% Super Move Damage Increase
[EVOLVED] [Batman] AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 20% - 25% damage from your Super Move
[EVOLVED] [Batman] 3 - 5 seconds invulnerability after your Super Move is activated
|Batman's Hooded Cloak (Batman's Cowl)||Gear||
8% - 18% Maximum Health Increase
[Batman] 20% - 40% Stun Chance on Tag-in
[Evolved] 20% - 40% DISABLE Enemy Specials on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.