|Gold||1100/1200||341,000||Challenge, Challenge Booster Pack, Kahndaq Black Adam Pack, Sorcery Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|The Thunder King: Black Adam's BASIC COMBO and SPECIAL ATTACKS apply Electrical DAMAGE-OVER-TIME, and, if not blocked, DRAINS OPPONENT'S POWER.|
StrategyEditHis power drain effect on combo ender works very similar to Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar's effect, albeit only at 1/2 of the gear when maxed out, although it is recommended to equip him with the gear to further increase the powerdrain effect when the two are combined together to strengthen his power.
The Thunder King deals an additional 0.8% of his damage stat 5 times (4% total) upon using a combo ender or a special. When attached this is affected by basic damage boosts, but it is not affected by basic crit; on a special, it is not affected by special damage boosts.
Power drain immunity (such as Lobo/Prime's passive) will negate his power drains, despite not displaying the "power drain immune" text popup, and also negate the electric damage-over-time from his combo ender (but not his specials).
- Gears and/or Characters that focuse on either utilizing combo-ender (as mentioned above), or faster power generation so he can use his specials faster (such as Green Lantern/Regime, Harley Quinn/Animated), or, if preferred, pieces from Gear Set and characters that can add DOT to specials to increase the damage from his Electrical DOT (LexCorp Set, The Ibistick, Catwoman/Batman Returns) Also, when paired with the Enchantress Companion Card EVOLVED, after using a special and/or a combo ender the skulls will also be able to power drain as well!
- Characters whose passives revolve around the activation of specials.
- Aquaman/Regime:Since his passive revolves around his Supermove, constant power draining will keep him from reaching 3 bars.
- Batman/Arkham Origins: Black Adam's power drain on combo ender is extremely useful against Arkham Origins Batman as draining his power will cause Batman to use Explosive Batarangs instead of Winged Avenger.
- Batgirl/Prime: Same as above, except one bar of power
- Shazam/Prime: Normally, he won't be powerdrained through specials while his passive is active, but as Black Adam's combo-ender power drains the opponent, thus, reducing the effectiveness of Shazam.
- LexCorp Set : The set's effect can reverse the powerdrain effects from Black Adam.
- Lobo/Prime, Batman/Arkham Knight, Static/Prime, Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan: For their power drain immunity, which means that his whole passive is ineffective on them.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: upon using his special(s), Aquaman can revert all DOT (rinses) on him and put it on his opponent with the effect DOUBLED. Thus, this can backfire on Black Adam if to be the case.
Here are Black Adam's abilities.
|Electric Burst||First Special||Black Adam unleashes a burst of raw electricity to shock his opponent.||Rapid tap|
|Kahndaq Black Magic||Second Special||Ancient magic is unleashed by Black Adam, ravaging his foes with enchanted strikes.||Rapid swipe|
|Teth-Adam||Super Move||Black Adam calls upon his ancient power to deliver a lightning-infused beatdown. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
While his special 2 is visually identical and named similarly to Black Adam/Prime's Black Magic, Kahndaq Black Magic is not an inherent power drain special. The only power it can drain is that from his passive, and there is no large additional power drain at the end of the special, nor does it have its damage halved.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Black Adam's support cards and gear.
|Isis||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Shazam||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Kahndaq||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Kahndaq Garb (Royal Kahndaq Garb)||Gear||
X% HEALTH increase
[Black Adam] X% LIFE DRAIN chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- His artifacts are: Bracers, Amulet, Boots, Belt and Chest piece.
- He has the same base stats as The Arkham Knight.
- His appearance is very similar to Black Adam/Prime, except that his symbol is in gray and is illuminated by white lightning similar to Shazam.
- Additionally, his Special 2 is visually identical to Black Adam/Regime's and has a very similar name.
- He made a comeback as a challenge repeat in the 2.10.1 update along with the other 2.8 challenge characters. Completing his challenge this time would unlock him for direct promotions.