|Gold||1100/1200||341,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Kahndaq Black Adam Pack, Sorcery Pack, Special Challenge Booster Packs|
|The Thunder King: Black Adam's BASIC COMBO and SPECIAL ATTACKS apply Electrical DAMAGE-OVER-TIME, and if not blocked, DRAINS OPPONENT'S POWER.|
StrategyEditHis power drain effect on combo ender works very similar to Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar's effect, albeit only at 1/2 of the gear when maxed out, although it is recommended to equip him with the gear to further increase the power drain effect when the two are combined together to strengthen his power.
The Thunder King deals an additional 0.8% of his damage stat 5 times (4% total) upon using a combo ender or a special. When attached to a combo ender this is affected by basic damage boosts, but it is not affected by basic crit; on a special, it is not affected by special damage boosts.
Power drain immunity (such as Lobo/Prime's passive) will negate his power drains, despite not displaying the "power drain immune" text popup, and also negate the electric damage-over-time from his combo ender (but not his specials).
Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar and the Overpowered 5-U-93-R pair wonderfully with Black Adam. The power drain on combo ender offered by both pieces of gear stack with Black Adam's power drain on his combo ender, allowing him to drain a significant amount of power in one swipe!
If preferred, pieces from Gear Sets or solo gear pieces that can add DOT to specials can increase the amount of damage dealt combined with the Electrical DOT (LexCorp Set, The Ibistick, Heart of Darkness & etc.)
Also, when paired with the Enchantress Companion Card EVOLVED, after using a special and/or a combo ender the skulls will also be able to power drain as well!
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Black Adam. Having a card that "counters" Black Adam does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Characters that offer faster power generation such as Green Lantern/Regime, Harley Quinn/Animated, etc.: This allows Black Adam to use his specials faster, keeping a steady stream of DoT and power drain.
- Catwoman/Batman Returns: Since Black Adam has many different methods of applying DoT, Catwoman allows him and his teammates to deal more damage on their DoT.
- Catwoman/Arkham Knight: Catwoman's passive means all DoT that is affecting the enemy if she has used one of her specials cannot be rinsed by tagging out. Therefore, if Catwoman uses her specials on one opponent, then Black Adam tags into the match and applies any of his DoT to the same opponent, when the opponent tags out, none of the DoT will rinse off.
- Killer Frost/Prime: Black Adam's power drain on combo ender combined with Killer Frost's power dampening makes it almost impossible for the opponent to gain enough power to perform specials.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Hawkgirl's SNARE complements any DoT-centered playstyle, allowing for maximum damage to take place.
- Characters whose passives revolve around the activation of specials or supers.
- Aquaman/Regime: Since his passive revolves around his Supermove, Black Adam's constant power draining will keep him from reaching 3 bars.
- Shazam/Prime: Normally, he won't be powerdrained through specials while his passive is active, but as Black Adam's combo-ender power drains the opponent, thus, reducing the effectiveness of Shazam.
- Batman/Arkham Origins: Black Adam's power drain on combo ender is extremely useful against Arkham Origins Batman as draining his power will cause Batman to use Explosive Batarangs instead of Winged Avenger.
- Batgirl/Prime: Same as above, except one bar of power
- LexCorp Set : The set's effect can reverse the powerdrain effects from Black Adam.
- Lobo/Prime, Batman/Arkham Knight, Static/Prime & Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan: For their power drain immunity, which means that his whole passive is ineffective on them. For Batman/Arkham Knight, he can activate his Power Drain Immunity and his Power Addition, which can cripple Black Adam or his teammates.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: Upon using his special(s), Aquaman can revert all DOT (rinses) on him and put it on his opponent with the effect DOUBLED. Thus, this can backfire on Black Adam due to his common DOT.
Here are Black Adam's abilities.
|Electric Burst||First Special||Black Adam unleashes a burst of raw electricity to shock his opponent.||Rapid tap|
|Kahndaq Black Magic||Second Special||Ancient magic is unleashed by Black Adam, ravaging his foes with enchanted strikes.||Rapid swipe|
|Teth-Adam||Super Move||Black Adam calls upon his ancient power to deliver a lightning-infused beatdown. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
While his special 2 is visually identical and named similarly to Black Adam/Regime's Black Magic, Kahndaq Black Magic is not an inherent power drain special. The only power it can drain is that from his passive, and there is no large additional power drain at the end of the special, nor does it have its damage halved.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Black Adam's support cards and gear.
|Isis||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Shazam||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Kahndaq||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Kahndaq Garb (Kahndaq Royal Garb)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Black Adam] 20% - 30% LIFEDRAIN chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] 20% - 30% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- His artifacts are: Bracers, Amulet, Boots, Belt and Chest piece.
- He has the same base stats as The Arkham Knight.
- His appearance is very similar to Black Adam/Prime, except that his symbol is in gray and is illuminated by white lightning similar to Shazam.
- Additionally, his Special 2 is visually identical to Black Adam/Regime's and has a very similar name.