|Gold||1200/1400||416,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Ame-Comi Catwoman Early Access Bundle and Ame-Comi Catwoman Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|Nasty Scratch: 25% chance to apply BLEED: Damage over time and power drain effects on combo ender. Stacks 3 times.|
An often overlooked character, Ame-Comi Catwoman is rarely used due to her weak passive. She is also completely overshadowed by Catwoman/Arkham Knight, who was released shortly before.
Either the Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar or Gauntlets of Azrael can further increase her power, while her power drain effect will constantly drain ~1/13 of opponent's power when applied. On the other hand, the bleed effect deals at 3% of her base damage, and both will only last for 5-7 seconds.
Her power drain effect is very insignificant due to the fact that it is a very small portion and power can be easily regained quickly either by attacking or taking damage. Ultimately, the very small chance to activate her passive and the rather insignificant effects it yields make her a negligible card, saved only partially by her stats.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Catwoman. Having a card that "counters" Catwoman does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Catwoman/Batman Returns: She can help to increase the damage dealt once Ame-Comi manages to deal bleed damage onto the opponent.
- Reverse Flash: Despite his passive stating that it removes all DOT effects, both Catwoman's bleed and power drain effect can be used on him.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: The natural enemy of DOT characters, he can deal back DOT that Catwoman applies onto him.
- Any characters that are immune to power drain such as Static/Prime, Lobo/Prime, and characters equipped with the LexCorp Set.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: His versatile passive allows choose to be immune to BOTH of Catwoman's unique effects.
Here are Catwoman's abilities.
|Cat Claws||First Special||Metal claws tear into Catwoman's opponent. BLEEDS.||Swipe|
|Pouncing Blows||Second Special||Catwoman jumps at her foe, performing deadly slashing attacks.||Rapid Swipe (x2)|
|Nine Lives||Super Move||Catwoman merges strength and agility to launch an unstoppable barrage of pain. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Catwoman's support cards and gear.
|Scary Boyfriend||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Bladed Claws||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Steal from the Rich||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Steel Claws (Diamond Tipped Claws)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 2
[Catwoman] X% BOOST to CRIT attacks
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on basic attacks
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Her artifacts are: Gloves, Boots, Leather Armlets, Headset and Mask.
- Ame-Comi is a comic series from DC that is an anime-based comic featuring the main female characters of the DC Universe and female versions of some major male characters.
- She's the first and currently the only Ame-Comi character from the console to be available for the mobile game.
- She's the only version of Catwoman to have a higher base health than base damage.
- She's the first character to have two exclusive Early Access Packs.