|Gold||950/850||182,000||Available in Store, Bleed Out Pack|
|Deadly Games: DAMAGE-OVER-TIME attacks deal 100% more damage for Catwoman and her teammates.|
Batman Returns Catwoman is a deadly card with deadly games; her passive wrecks havoc with cards such as herself, Scorpion, and Aquaman. Damage over time has never been more effective. With her ability, your opponents will take serious bleeding damage, unaffected by block.
Batman Returns Catwoman normally increases damage over time effects by 100% - doubling them at minimum damage, but as it stacks additively with the damage increase with tapping/swiping (another +100%), if you tap/swipe 200%, the total maximum damage would be 300% of the minimum damage.
Her passive does not affect the bleed from Darkseid/Apokolips's passive or the burning on special attacks from gears (e.g. The Ibistick), although the Bleed from her SP1 will still increase their damage by 20%.
After a patch, she no longer functions as an Arkham card.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Catwoman. Having a card that "counters" Catwoman does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good with Edit
- Characters that can cause DOT on special or basic attacks like Scorpion, The Joker/Arkham Origins, Catwoman, Aquaman, Black Adam/Kahndaq, etc.
- Catwoman/Arkham Knight: when combined together, they can become a fairly devastating team that deals DOT to the opponent. Batman Returns Catwoman also increases her strong bleed that will NOT be removed by tagging out.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: He can deflect all DOT back at the opponent using his specials and making Catwoman's already powerful bleed DOT back at her with the effect doubled.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: He can choose to be immune to Catwoman's damage over time effect, thus rendering her passive unusable.
Here are Catwoman's abilities.
|Cat Claws||First Special||Metal claws tear into Catwoman's opponent. BLEEDS.||Swipe|
|Scaredy Cat||Second Special||Catwoman mixes it up with various kicks and claw strikes.||Swipe (x2)|
|Nine Lives||Super Move||Catwoman merges strength and agility to launch an unstoppable barrage of pain. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Catwoman's support cards and gear.
|Scary Boyfriend||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Bladed Claws||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Steal from the Rich||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Steel Claws (Diamond Tipped Claws)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 2
[Catwoman] X% BOOST to CRIT attacks
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on basic attacks
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- This version of Catwoman is based on her appearance in the 1992 movie Batman Returns, in which she was portrayed by Michelle Pfeiffer.
- She's the only Catwoman character with a unique icon.
- For a very long time, her passive was bugged and did not increase DOT damage until it was finally fixed some time in early 2015.