This page is currently under construction. The information contained within should not be considered fully accurate and/or complete.
- When an opponent Tags-in all damage to that opponent increases by 5-10%, stacks 3 times, and resets on Player Tag-out.
- [EVOLVED] On SP1 50-75% chance to disable 1 random gear of the opponent till opponent Tags-out.
Deals damage equal to a % of enemy current health, similar to Batgirl/Cassandra Cain's passive, but this can be blocked.
While the user is tagged in, every opponent tagging out will increase the user's overall damage by 5-10% up to a maximum of 3 times. Knocking out an opponent also seems to trigger that effect. This resets when the user tags out.
- Despite what the second effect says, it does not seem to work with Sinestro/Antimatter.
- Do not use this gear with characters/gears that stun on tag-in because the tag-in damage comes after the stun and this removes the stun effect.
- This will be the sixth legendary gear to be owned by a character not in the game, following Ra's al Ghul's Scimitar, Gauntlets of Azrael, Riddler's Staff, and Scarecrow's Ventilator Mask & Soultaker Sword.
- Strangely, the first effect refers to the victim as a male with "his" despite working on any character regardless of gender.