|Bronze||190/250||10,000||Available in Store, Bronze Booster Pack|
|Self-Repair: Cyborg regenerates HEALTH while Tagged-Out.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Cyborg Prime is a helpful character for a Bronze team, with the second-highest health (for Bronze characters), he regenerates health quickly, and can be used as a last resort to punch a hole in enemy's defense. His large heath pool, stun chance on his SP1, and health regeneration when he is tagged out, make him a great tank and staller for Bronze teams.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Cyborg. Having a card that "counters" Cyborg does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Solomon Grundy/Regime: Grundy's large health allow him to stall the enemy while Cyborg is tagged out, regenerating his health and building up his deadly SP2.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Her reduced tag cooldown allows Cyborg to retreat very quickly especially if he is dangerously low on health.
- Green Lantern/New 52: He can boost Cyborg's health even further, making him an even tankier foe.
- Sinestro/Antimatter: When he performs Death from Above, he forces Cyborg to tag out, activating his passive.
- Characters or Gears with Area Effect: (e.g. Deadshot/Arkham Origins, Fourth World Godly Mace, etc.) as this will interfere with his healing ability while tagged out, therefore making him less effective.
- Sinestro/Prime, Sinestro/Regime, & Sinestro/Green Lantern: When Cyborg tags out, he gives Sinestro a power or damage boost, making you weigh every tag out against him.
Here are Cyborg's abilities.
|Sonic Disruptor||First Special||Cyborg launches a powerful sonic blast at his opponent. CHANCE TO STUN.||Rapid tap|
|Target Acquired||Second Special||Cyborg launches a hail of rockets on his unsuspecting foe.||Target|
|Target Lock||Super Move||Technology's vast destructive arsenal is unleashed by Cyborg. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Although Cyborg’s SP2 can be chained from his heavy combo, there are some discrepancies regarding it.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Cyborg's support cards and gear.
|Molybdenum Limbs||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Targeting System||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|S.T.A.R. Labs||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Cybernetic Implants (Cybernetic Exoskeleton)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Cyborg] 15% - 25% POWERDRAIN chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] HEAL SELF 15% - 25% on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.