|Gold||700/1000||165,000||Available in Store, Gold Booster Pack, Most Wanted Pack|
|Reconstruction: Cyborg quickly regenerates health while tagged out.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Cyborg Teen Titans is a enduring character to have on the team, especially with his gear. His passive can allow you to let Cyborg go out and deal a few hits and take hits, then switch him out for someone else. On the chance you're unlucky, Cyborg comes back with near full health, ready to demolish.
His passive heals him for 1% of his maximum health every second, unaffected by Killer Frost/Regime's healing reduction.
Teen Titans Cyborg has the lowest damage out of all gold cards, tied with Superman/Prison, that don't have damage boosts (Bane/Prime, Solomon Grundy/Boss, Harley Quinn/Animated, Batman/Prime, Doomsday/Containment all have 700 or lower damage, but they all have passives that increase their damage in some way).
The best gear to go with Cyborg/Teen Titans is the Fourth World Set. His passive not only generates health on tag-out, but the powerful Fourth World Gear can help him heal faster and give him some damage boost on his Special 2.
The League Of Assasins set is another thing that can boost Cyborg's damage to basic attacks and Special 1. Which will make him a decent card.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Cyborg. Having a card that "counters" Cyborg does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Raven/Prime: While Cyborg is tagged out and he is recovering, Raven can fight for you and if the opponents are gullible enough they will trigger her ablity.
- Doomsday/Containment: Also while Cyborg is tagged out and is recovering, Containment Doomsday can step right in and soak up a lot of damage.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Her passive will allow Cyborg to tag in and out more often so as to increase his healing factor.
Good Against Edit
- Killer Frost/Regime: Her passive cannot affect Cyborg's regeneration.
- Catwoman/Arkham Knight: Her DOT cannot be rinsed by tagging out which could be a problem to his healing when he is tagged out.
- Characters that deal Area Damage, such as The Arkham Knight/Arkham Knight who can damage Cyborg while he is tagged out, making the seconds devoted to his healing be interrupted.
Here are Cyborg's abilities.
|Sonic Disruptor||First Special||Cyborg launches a powerful sonic blast at his opponent. CHANCE TO STUN.||Rapid tap|
|Touchdown||Second Special||A deadly celebration.||Rapid Swipe (x2)|
|Target Lock||Super Move||Technology's vast destructive arsenal is unleashed by Cyborg. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Cyborg’s SP2, “Touchdown” can be chained from his heavy combo, although it is a bit tricky for the SP2 must be activated almost simultaneously afterwards when the opponent isn’t knocked back too far away - a little more distance and the SP2 cannot be chained at all.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Cyborg's support cards and gear.
|Molybdenum Limbs||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Targeting System||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|S.T.A.R. Labs||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Cybernetic Implants (Cybernetic Exoskeleton)||Gear||
12% - 22% MAX HEALTH increase
[Cyborg] 15% - 25% POWERDRAIN chance on Special 1
[EVOLVED] HEAL SELF 15% - 25% on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters. (The numbers below may in fact, be subject to the effects of a few augmentations at best. Allow some wiggle room.)