|Gold||1450/1250||495,000||Challenge Mode, Suicide Squad Deadshot Early Access Bundle, Worst Heroes Ever Bundle, Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack|
I Never Miss: All aiming mini games have a 50% bigger "Sweet Spot" to attain max damage which will be up from 200% to 250% damage. If a Suicide Squad member is fighting there is a chance for an Off Screen Assist from Deadshot.
Deadshot/Suicide Squad can be unlocked through his Challenge Mode. Otherwise, he can be randomly obtained from the Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack, or as a guaranteed pull from the Suicide Squad Deadshot Early Access Bundle, and the Worst Heroes Ever Bundle. However, obtaining him from a pack will not unlock him for direct promotions.
A very effective and deadly character when used right. His assistance passive will only work with other Suicide Squad characters when they tag in (estimated 50% chance). When active, his icon will be visible and there will be a laser aimed at the opponent; it will trigger when one character uses a Special and his assist will temporarily disable the opponent's block, allowing his teammate's special to land unblocked, which consumes the assist, until the Suicide Squad character tags in again for another chance. Harley's Bag-o-Tricks consumes this, even if she picks non-damaging effects like power or health gain. If Deadshot's passive is active and Deadshot is tagged in, the passive will disappear. If the opponent tags out, the laser would always aim at the next character instead.
For aiming mini-games, Deadshot's possible damages are 100% - 149% - 199% - 250%, instead of the standard 100% - 133% - 166% - 200%, and the max damage zone is 50% larger.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Deadshot. Having a card that "counters" Deadshot does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Any of the other Suicide Squad characters.
- Static/Prime: Static cannot gain power if a special(s) land unblocked.
- Superman/Injustice 2: Superman's passive, if active, negates the block disabling assist from (tagged-out) Deadshot.
- Batman/Dawn of Justice: Simply put, Batman could still evade a special from Deadshot's "Unblockable" assists.
- Raven/Prime: Deadshot's SP1 can only knock an enemy out on the last hit, therefore making Raven a viable counter to him.
- Reverse Flash: Reverse Flash's infamous passive essentially makes him immune to Deadshot's high-damage specials, as well as unblockable specials from his Suicide Squad teammates.
Here are Deadshot's abilities.
|Target Acquired||First Special||Deadshot uses his dual wrist cannons to devastate his opponent.||Target|
|Lock & Key||Second Special||Expert training comes to play as Deadshot takes out his opponent.||Target (2x)|
|Assassin's Code||Super Move||Deadshot shows why he is one of the most deadly assassins around. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Deadshot's support cards and gear.
|Friendly Rivarly||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Uncanny Marksmanship||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Suicide Squad||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Balaclava (Deadshot's Ballistic Mask)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Deadshot] X% POWERDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] DISABLE enemy specials, X% CHANCE on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- His artifacts are: Body Armor, Rifle, Wrist Gun, Monocle and Boots.
- Deadshot is the fourth mobile-exclusive character, after Darkseid, Static & The Arkham Knight.
- Deadshot marks the third time chronologically a mobile-exclusive character has been based on other media, the first being The Arkham Knight, and the second being Darkseid/Apokolips.
- His character is portrayed by Will Smith in the movie.
- The last hit of his combo ender has a small chance to stun, making him the third character able to inflict a status effect on combo-ender that is not mentioned in their passive (the MKX version of Scorpion can inflict damage over time with his combo-ender).
- Interestingly enough, both him and The Joker have the same gear effect, despite being different names.
- Deadshot has a partially ranged light basic combo, making him the ninth and latest character to have a ranged combo, after The Arkham Knight, who has a fully ranged heavy combo, Cyborg, whose last hit of his heavy combo is ranged, Deathstroke (ALL versions) who has part of his light basics ranged, and Superman/Injustice 2, Superman/Godfall, and Green Arrow/Arrow, all have ranged combo enders.
- His SP1 shares the same name with Cyborg/Prime's SP2, being "Target Acquired".
- He has been confirmed for Injustice 2 and his Super Move is the same as his counterpart's in the upcoming console game as shown here (despite the fact that the two Injustice 2 characters have their old Supermoves and not their new ones).
- He is the third character to lack a Prime variant, after Scorpion and The Arkham Knight.
- He is 1 of 2 cards in the game unable to reach EV10 as Deadshot and Killer Croc have never been listed as characters eligible for a Gold Breakthrough.
- If both him and The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad is on your team, and if the opponent has at least one Suicide Squad character on their team, if Joker KOs that character, and if you were able to reach 250% damage on Deadshot's SP2, when the you take control of the defeated character, that character is able to reach up to 250% damage on their special.
- Deadshot/Suicide Squad is the most expensive directly-promotable character, tied with Batgirl/Arkham Knight, Batman/Gaslight, Killer Croc/Arkham and Superman/New 52 at 495,000 Credits.
- Previously, he was able to share his passive with other characters that have special attacks involving aiming mini-games (can only occur if Deadshot hits 250% one time on his SP2). This made both The Arkham Knight and Deathstroke/Arkham Origins quite popular once again as it is not only easier to reach their "Sweet Spot" due to the increase of it's size, but the damage of their specials increased as well. However, they both have to hit 250% for both of their respective passives to trigger.
- In Version 2.17, the timing of his basic combo has been altered making it very easy to miss his combo ender. It is currently unknown if this was done intentionally or is a bug.
- During Superman/New 52's challenge, there is a chance for some players to receive a copy of Deadshot/Suicide Squad instead of silver tier characters.
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Aquaman/Injustice 2||Highest base Damage||Batman/Flashpoint|