Deathstroke is one of the characters in Injustice: Gods Among Us Mobile. Known for his heavy basic attack combos, which have long range but are slow to recover from, and is greatly enhanced by his signature gear with character-specific crit boost and the strongest synergy with the characters out of all signature gears.
For Deathstroke's full console character biography, click here.
- Before the 2.0 update, Deathstroke Red Son has a listed damage of 53k for Contract Killer, however it was known to hit upwards of 72k.
- Deathstroke/Prime and Deathstroke/Flashpoint are the only Deathstroke characters who have an ability that deals a status effect (bleed and burn respectively)
- Unlike most characters, there are two SP1s associated with Deathstroke: Insurgency and Red Son use Sword Spin while Prime and Arkham Origins use Point Blank. This trait is shared with Harley Quinn, who has a different special 1s on every version.
- Deathstroke/Insurgency is the only Deathstroke character to have a different basic combo, in which he uses his pistol instead of his sword.
- Whenever a Supermove is activated against Deathstroke, the rifle and sword on his back disappears.