|Gold||850/1100||211,000||Challenge Mode, Arkham Asylum Pack, Arkham Pack|
|Elite Soldier: On landing 200% with Point Blank, it will become UNBLOCKABLE and always CRIT. Bonus 8% percent damage per promotion to damage stat. (Up to a maximum of 80% at Elite 10)|
Arkham Origins Deathstroke can be unlocked through his Challenge Mode. Otherwise, he can be randomly obtained from the Arkham Pack, or as a guaranteed pull from the Arkham Asylum Pack. However, obtaining him from a pack will not unlock him for direct promotions.
Arkham Origins Deathstroke is the ultimate damage dealing machine. His less than usual base damage for a Gold card may seem unsettling, but every time he is promoted he gets 8% additional damage, adding up to a staggering 80% at Elite X, or with the equivalent of 1,530 damage. Upon reaching 200% (which has a wider area and is significantly easier to hit), his Point Blank will deal CRIT (Critical) damage and will be unblockable, which, at the least, takes off half your opponent's health with a single Special 1. This Deathstroke is the ultimate damage dealer; given Crit boost gear this card can level opponents in one special, and his second attack can knock out entire teams. When fighting against him, you better have a power drain character or gears on you; one or two Point Blank attacks and you're done. Also noted, if the opponent blocks, the first hit that becomes UNBLOCKABLE will NOT be a crit, but the following hits will be.
Promethium Longsword is core on Arkham Origins Deathstroke, as he can make great use of all its stats. Cloak of Destiny is a fairly common option, and while it can be used to great effect, it is not very necessary on him and would be better used on someone else with better synergy with it, and isn't a particular goal to work for if you are using AODS. Mutated Bone Spikes (Doomsday's gear) is a fairly simple and safe option given his affinity with basic attacks and his SP1. It can be combined with Promethium Longsword and any basic damage/crit gear for a cookie-cutter and relatively easy to achieve Deathstroke build that does tons of basic damage. The Ibistick is another decent choice as it gives great power generation and SP1 damage increases. Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar is a great pick as it gives him a bar of starting power to devastate the enemy team swiftly. While Deathstroke has a 2-hit combo ender, it may not be very practical to try and use it for the power drain, as his light basic attacks have poor range compared to his heavy attacks. On the other hand, his heavy attacks have a very long recover animation (i.e. if the first hit is blocked, he takes a very long time to recover before he can block). LexCorp Helmet Armor V2 and League Of Assassins Adept Hood can be used for their crit boost, but the former's other stats don't fit him well while the latter's do. League of Assassins Adept Knives (also from the League of Assassins Set) can be used to increase power generation (to be able to use your SP1 faster), increase the damage of his SP1, and also deal immense damage to the entire enemy team as well. With the 2.6 update, the ability to allow your character to augment their stats (damage, health, Crit chance and Crit damage) to make them stronger, thus making him an even more dangerous threat with crit boost gears!
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Deathstroke. Having a card that "counters" Deathstroke does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Harley Quinn/Arkham: She gives Arkham teammates a 50% block breaking chance on every hit of their S2. AO Deathstroke's S2 hits six times; it is essentially about as good as unblockable, making a Deathstroke at any level of power above one bar an unavoidable barrage of pain.
- Deadshot: His passive increases the "sweet spot" of Target special moves after Deadshot has used his Special 2, after it has been used, both of Deadshot's teammates who have Target specials also receive the boost to their "sweet spots", increasing Deathstroke's already high damage even more. Despite so, even upon reaching 250%, the damage would still remain the same regardless of Deadshot's passive, although the main benefit is that, instead of reaching the "regular" 166%, it will now be 199%, which actually does increase the damage.
- Green Lantern/Red Son, Batman/Arkham Knight: Green Lantern's passive grants crit immunity to each Red Son character on his team and reduces all special damage that each Red Son teammate would have taken by 20%, and thus can severely dampen Deathstroke's damage output against potentially all three of his opponents. Batman can also choose to be immune to Deathstroke's crit as well.
- Superman/Blackest Night: Superman's passive negates the possible unblockable effect of Deathstroke's special 1.
- Black Adam/Regime: Black Adam can reflect the damage of up to 3 hits from Deathstroke's SP1 back at Deathstroke for double the damage.
- Raven/Prime: Deathstroke's powerful multi-hit specials will almost inevitably trigger her passive, causing her to swap health percentages with Deathstroke.
- Superman/Injustice 2, Riddler's Staff, Batman/Dawn of Justice, The Flash/Reverse Flash, The Flash/Wally West Rebirth: All of them have a chance to completely "evade" Deathstroke's SP1.
Here are Arkham Origins Deathstroke's abilities.
|Point Blank||First Special||Deathstroke uses his dual pistols to great effect, laying down a hail of bullets||Target|
|Identity Crisis||Second Special||Deathstroke's rifle is repeatedly bashed onto his opponent.||Quick Swipe (2x)|
|Eye for an Eye||Super Move||Deathstroke remains the undisputed virtuoso of death. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Deathstroke's support cards and gear.
|Promethium Armor||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Personal Arsenal||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Contract Killer||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Alloy Sword (Promethium Longsword)||Gear||
X% damage increase to basic attacks
X% chance to CRIT
[EVOLVED] X% more damage to CRIT (Deathstroke)
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Upon release, the defense AI always achieved 200% on his special 1, including in multiplayer, making him absurdly difficult to fight against. This was changed after player complaints, and he now only occasionally hits 200%.
- The leaked version of Green Lantern/Red Son (which was released 3 characters after Arkham Origins Deathstroke) did not have his current passive. It was suspected it was changed to include immunity to crits to give players an option to counter AO Deathstroke.