This page is currently under construction. The information contained within should not be considered fully accurate and/or complete.
|Gold||1240/1360||425,000||Achieving Top 5% In Online Battle Seasons|
|Pirate Crew: Deathstroke has a chance on Special Attacks to be assisted by Flashpoint teammates. The more Flashpoint characters on his team, the more attacks he gets on his combo ender.|
(% of damage stat)
|Light (Combo Ender)||2%- 2%-2% (3%-3%-3%-3%-3%-3%-3%)||18-27%|
*Note that bold percentages are for additional Flashpoint characters.
When Deathstroke's passive is activated, the damage done by a teammate on his special attack is calculated off of their damage, and can critically strike. It functions independent of the damage you get on the special (100%-200%) and ignores blocking. Deathstroke gains more hits on his already 4-hit combo ender for every Flashpoint character on his team, totaling up to 7 hits on his combo ender and 10 hits overall on his light basic attacks.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Deathstroke. Having a card that "counters" Deathstroke does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Any Flashpoint characters.
- Deadshot/Suicide Squad: Deadshot's passive will increase the "sweet spot" of target minigames, increasing the damage for both of Deathstroke's special attacks.
- Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar or Gauntlets of Azrael: Both gear pieces revolve around combo enders, with Flashpoint Deathstroke having the potential highest number of combo ender hits of almost any other character (second only to Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz Rebirth). Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar also provides Deathstroke with a starting bar of power, allowing him to immediately use a special and possibly trigger a Flashpoint teammate assist.
- Green Lantern/Red Son: The teammate assist during his specials can still crit, and with Batman/Flashpoint, can deal really heavy damage.
Here are Deathstroke's abilities.
|Point Blank||First Special||Deathstroke uses his dual
pistols to great effect, laying down a hail of bullets.
|One Man Army||Second Special||Deathstroke destroys anyone in his path on his way to finding his lost crew and daughter. BURNING: DAMAGE-OVER-TIME for 6 secs.||Quick Swipe,
|Eye for an Eye||Supermove||Deathstroke remains the
undisputed virtuoso of death. UNBLOCKABLE.
- He has the highest base damage stat of any Deathstroke character, followed by Deathstroke/Red Son.
- He has the same base stats as Hawkgirl/Blackest Night and, for this reason, succeeds her as the second gold character to have base stats divisible by 10 but not divisible by 50.
- He is the second version of Deathstroke to be shown without a mask or a helmet, following Deathstroke/Insurgency.
- He is also the second version of Deathstroke to have an ability that deals a status effect, following Deathstroke/Prime.
- He has the same light basic attack as Deathstroke/Insurgency.
- The description of the 2.15 update on the App Store/Play Store stated that Deathstroke would be a Challenge Mode unlock. However, he was released as an Online Battle season reward.
- The portion of Deathstroke's passive related to specials ignores Green Lantern/Red Son's passive, meaning it can be crit.
- Flashpoint Deathstroke is currently the only character with a 4-hit combo ender, and the only character with a 5-hit and 7-hit combo ender.
- Additionaly, Flashpoint Deathstroke is currently the only character whose combo ender can have a varying number of hits.
- Flashpoint Deathstroke's combo ender (including Flashpoint teammates) can be seen as a combination of the previous Deathstroke's SP2s. Deathstroke/Insurgency's "Full Auto", then the last hit of Deathstroke/Arkham Origins's ''Identity Crisis", followed by Deathstroke/Prime's "Sword Flip".