|Gold||950/900||192,000||Challenge Mode, Red Son Pack|
|Red Son Speed: All characters on Deathstroke's team gain +5% SPEED per Red Son character on the team.|
Red Son Deathstroke is the first Red Son character released as a challenge and also the first gold Deathstroke character. However, his passive is generally regarded as the weakest of all Red Sons. He can be unlocked through his Challenge Mode. Otherwise, he can be randomly obtained from the Red Son Pack. However, obtaining him from a pack will not unlock him for direct promotions.
His passive increases the team's speed by 5% for every Red Son, which adds to a maximum of 15%, which is the same as the The Flash/Regime's passive of 15%. His passive is generally best when used with Solomon Grundy/Red Son who is infamous for having slow, sluggish attacks. Red Son Deathstroke also has good attacks, most notably with a history involving his Sword Spin and Contract Killer. Before the multiplayer update, his Sword Spin was glitched, causing him to do two "basic attack" hits and one "special" hit. His second move, Contract Killer, has a chance of knocking out three opponents who have low health. The damage of the attack was also somewhat incorrect, the attack did more than what is suggests. Deathstroke could be a decent character because of his long reach with his sword attack and that he is a fast, agile attacker, although Red Son Deathstroke has been almost entirely upstaged as a Deathstroke character due to the release of the extremely powerful Deathstroke/Arkham Origins.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Deathstroke. Having a card that "counters" Deathstroke does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Other Red Son characters as stated in his passive.
Good Against Edit
Countered By Edit
Here are Red Son Deathstroke's abilities.
|Sword Spin||First Special||Deathstroke dances a dance of death, his sword cutting a path through his opponents.||Rapid Swipe|
|Contract Killer||Second Special||Deathstroke combines a series of vicious kicks with impeccable gunplay.||Rapid Swipe, Target|
|Eye for an Eye||Super Move||Deathstroke remains the undisputed virtuoso of death. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Red Son Deathstroke's support cards and gear.
|Promethium Armor||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Personal Arsenal||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Contract Killer||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Alloy Sword (Promethium Longsword)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to basic attacks
[Deathstroke] CRIT BOOST: X% more damage on CRIT attacks
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on basic attacks.
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- For a time he had the highest damage stat of all Deathstroke characters, but was surpassed by Deathstroke/Flashpoint.
- There is sometimes confusion over Red Son Deathstroke as he is an oddity among the Red Sons in that he has a "multiply by number of Red Son teammates" passive that works on non-Red Sons, same as Superman/Red Son, Wonder Woman/Red Son, and Solomon Grundy/Red Son, despite being a challenge character like Green Lantern/Red Son and Batman/Red Son, both of which grant static bonuses to any Red Son characters.
- Red Son Deathstroke, along with Zod/Prime, was originally announced to have challenge repeats in the lull after Hawkgirl/Regime, but was never re-released and instead update 2.6 brought in a batch of all-new characters.
- Red Son Deathstroke's SP1 opens as a Point Blank upgrade and shows the "Point Blank" upgrade card despite being a Sword Spin attack and having the Sword Spin description.