|Gold||850/1,050||201,000||Available in store, Gold Booster Pack, Villains Starter Pack, Metropolis Pack|
|Hero Killer: For each KNOCKOUT blows that Doomsday deals, he gains back 50% of his maximum health.|
Doomsday is a destructive character. While his base stats aren't terribly high, his passives allows him to regenerate large amounts of health and keep on fighting, essentially giving him up to two life bars and making him excellent in absorbing damage early in the match. His powerful regeneration makes him a great asset in low level play, being able to heal significantly without using gear or hampering his damage output.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||5% - 7%||12%|
He is one of the few characters with access to unblockable chance on basic attacks on their specific gear. Building basic damage/crit on him is a good idea, and will also make him resistant to Killer Frost/Prime's power dampening since he could essentially heal efficiently with basic attacks. Teammates that grant increased maximum health synergize well with his passive. Since to make the most use of his passive, Doomsday has to deal two knock out blows, a great set up would be a maxed (E7, level 50) Doomsday teamed with two support teammates at E0 (good choices would be, for example, Harley Quinn/Arkham and Lex Luthor/Krypto), which allows Doomsday to easily be the main damage dealer.Doomsday is an excellent card for new players: one of the very few cards to have a strong, practical innate self-heal which gives him great strength both in single and multiplayer. When starting to evolve gear, he could focus on more basic attack damage to mow down his opponents faster while most other characters will be forced to dedicate some effort to heal self gear.
His passive is also really great for anyone who needs a tank card. As stated, he can at max, have 200% of his normal health. His health stat is decent to begin with and although his damage stat could be greatly improved, he still is a good card for competitive play.
Due to his strong basic attacks and large heals that do not require specials to be used, Doomsday is a great character to use to complete "without blocking" and "without using specials" Bonus Missions.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Doomsday. Having a card that "counters" Doomsday does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: Harley's damage and power generation boost complements Doomsday's already decent damage stat. Her power generation boost will assist in Doomsday's slower-than-normal power generation which will allow him to use his special attacks, which excels at KO'ing opponents, more frequently and utilizing his passive.
- Batman/Prime: Batman's damage boost will make Doomsday's special 2 damage even more deadly then it already is.
- Any character, or team for that matter, that has low health. This allows him to knock them out easily, and also restore a massive amount of health.
- Aquaman/Prime: His soldiers will count towards Doomsday's passive, turning them into quick pick-me-ups.
- Raven/Prime: Doomsday has a strong, one-hit SP2 which is the best at KO'ing Raven and prevents her notoriously annoying health-swaps.
- The Joker/Prime & The Joker/Insurgency: They will take his health away for less than a second before Doomsday's passive overrides theirs, making him the perfect counter to them. (Only works on iOS, not Android)
- Any character who has high health. If a character is bulky, Doomsday can not knock them out easily, especially with his low damage, and therefore has a harder time activating his passive (ability).
- The Joker/Prime & The Joker/Insurgency: Their passive abilities will occur at the same time as Doomsday's own, reducing his healing efficiency. (Only on Android, on iOS, his passive overrides theirs, negating them completely).
Here are Doomsday's abilities.
|Ultimate Liftoff||First Special||Doomsday delivers a brutal, upwards shoulder attack.||Rapid Swipe|
|Earth Shake||Second Special||Doomsday's mighty fist pounds the Earth, demolishing his opponent.||Rapid tap|
|Mass Destruction||Super Move||Doomsday's strength is unopposed as he delivers annihilation to his foes. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Doomsday's support cards and gear.
|Kryptonian Origin||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Death of Superman||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Fast Regeneration||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Bone Spikes (Mutated Bone Spikes)||Gear||
50% - 70% DAMAGE BOOST to basic attacks
[Doomsday] 15% - 25% UNBLOCKABLE chance on basic attacks
[EVOLVED] 100% HEAL SELF 10% - 15% on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Doomsday's special 1, Ultimate Liftoff, is based on the "Upward Venom" move from console. Earth Shake is based on the move of the same name.
- Strangely enough, if you're fighting against him, his light basic combo will be actually be Doomsday/Regime instead; on the other hand, if the player is using Doomsday Prime, this time it will be him his own light basic combo.