|Silver||400/500||51,000||Available in store, Silver Booster Pack, Starter Pack, Black Friday Pack 1|
|Hero Slayer: After a KNOCK-OUT blow is dealt by Doomsday, his next Special attack will be UNBLOCKABLE.|
Doomsday is a devastating Silver Card, whose next special attack would be unblockable upon knocking out an opponent. Thus, it is highly recommended that it should be used for his SP2, Supernova which has a long animation and is easily blocked otherwise. If this unblockable attack knocks out an opponent, he gains back the passive, allowing you to use it again. If you knock out two opponents without using an unblockable special, there will be two passive icons in the buff bar, but when you use an unblockable special, both will be removed.
Occasionally, the computer will use his second special out of range, allowing players who hold down block immediately after a knockdown blow to effectively dodge even an unblockable.
As more experienced players can evade block manually, Doomsday is largely passed over for other silver cards with more impactful passives. Nevertheless, he has the highest base health among all silver cards and can be a decent tank for newer players.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Doomsday. Having a card that "counters" Doomsday does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Any characters or gears that help with power generation.
- Flash/Regime: His speed boost can aid Doomsday's slow attacks.
Good Against Edit
- Static/Prime: Breaking Static's block will prevent his passive from activating.
Countered By Edit
- Superman/Blackest Night: His immunity to unblockable attacks negates Doomsday’s passive.
Here are Doomsday's abilities.
|Ultimate Liftoff||First Special||Doomsday delivers a brutal, upwards shoulder attack.||Rapid Swipe|
|Supernova||Second Special||A powerful skyward jump ends with Doomsday slamming into his opponent.||Quick tap|
|Mass Destruction||Super Move||Doomsday's strength is unopposed as he delivers annihilation to his foes. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Doomsday's support cards and gear.
|Kryptonian Origin||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||6,000|
|Death of Superman||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||8,000|
|Fast Regeneration||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||10,000|
|Bone Spikes (Mutated Bone Spikes)||Gear||
50% - 70% DAMAGE BOOST to basic attacks
[Doomsday] 15% - 25% UNBLOCKABLE chance on basic attacks
[EVOLVED] 100% HEAL SELF 10% - 15% on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Doomsday's special 1, Ultimate Liftoff, is based on the "Upward Venom" move from the console; meanwhile, the BOSS (colored red) version of him from Bonus Battle 6 in Standard Battle can use the regular "Venom" move. Supernova is based on the move of the same name. Only him, along with boss versions of Sinestro/Regime and Black Adam/Regime, have additional moves like that.
- As the AI, he may perform the last hit of Doomsday/Prime's heavy combo.