- After any successful Special Attack skulls fly at the enemy dealing 1-10% additional DAMAGE each skull for a total of 3 skulls.
- [EVOLVED] Each skull does 2-20% LIFEDRAIN.
Upon a character using a Special Attack on the opponent, after 3 seconds, 3 skulls will fly toward the enemy, thus dealing damage and Life drain the required amount as described in the card's effect. On the other hand, the effect will only activate if the character uses either of their Special 1 or 2, but NOT their Super move. The target cannot use specials or supers until the skulls have all finished attacking.
The skulls will trigger both Black Adam/Prime's and Black Adam/Regime's passives and the attacker will receive damage when this happens. Although, this will not trigger if the special's damage is negated by Superman/Injustice 2 or Batman/Dawn of Justice's passive. If he is blocking, his passive will not be triggered and Enchantress will activate as normal. Harley Quinn's Special 2 will trigger Enchantress on all options, even if no damage is dealt.
If the opponent tags out at the right time, the skulls would fly up and out of the screen attempting to hit them, but doesn't seem to do damage. Furthermore, if an opponent either was KO'd or tag out, and if you tag in the next character and use their special right away, the skulls will "interrupt" in the middle of performing the special, thus might give you the advantage to use it on the opponent while they're being attacked by the skulls (however, if the AI opponent was able to block before you use your special on them, which means that they can block the damage from the skulls as well).
Also noted, before using a special on a character, if that character has 0 health left, and when a character uses a special (that has at least 2 hits) on an opponent, after the first hit, the skulls would kill them instead and before the second hit comes.
Unevolved: 20 Red, 20 Blue, 20 Green, 1 Purple.
Evolved: 24 Red, 24 Blue, 24 Green, 1 Purple.
- +1: 1,000 credits, 4 red, 4 blue, and 4 green.
- +2: 2,000 credits, 6 red, 6 bue, and 6 green.
- +3: 3,000 credits, 8 red, 8 blue, and 8 green.
- +4: 4,000 credits, 10 red, 10 blue, and 10 green.
- +5: 5,000 credits, 12 red, 12 blue, and 12 green.
- +6: 6,000 credits, 14 red, 14 blue, and 14 green.
- +7: 7,000 credits, 16 red, 16 blue, and 16 green.
- +8: 8,000 credits, 18 red, 18 blue, and 18 green.
- +9: 9,000 credits, 20 red, 20 blue, and 20 green.
- +10: 10,000 credits, 24 red, 24 blue, and 24 green.
- Evolved: 60,000 credits, 15 red, 15 blue, 15 green, and 5 purple.
- Sub-total: 115,000 credits, 147 red, 147 blue, 147 green, and 5 purple.
- +1: 5,000 credits, 4 red, 4 blue, and 4 green.
- +2: 10,000 credits, 6 red, 6 blue, and 6 green.
- +3: 15,000 credits, 8 red, 8 blue, and 8 green.
- +4: 20,000 credits, 12 red, 12 blue, 12 green.
- +5: 25,000 credits, 20 red, 20 blue and 20 green.
- +6: 30,000 credits, 28 red, 28 blue and 28 green.
- +7: 35,000 credits, 36 red, 36 blue and 36 green.
- +8: 40,000 credits, 48 red, 48 blue and 48 green.
- +9: 45,000 credits, 60 red, 60 blue and 60 green.
- Maxed: 50,000 credits, 72 red, 72 blue and 72 green.
- Sub-total: 275,000 credits, 294 red, 294 blue and 294 green.
- Total: 390,000 credits, 441 red, 441 blue, 441 green and 5 purple.
- Due to the fact that the skulls won't appear if a Special(s) is not used "successfully" on a character, thus, if Superman/Injustice 2's passive is active when a Special Attack is used on him, and the same goes for Batman/Dawn of Justice (since he has a chance to evade specials because of his passive) as well, the skulls won't be coming at them.
- The skulls always surround the character that's equipped with it. As such, it is possible to see them on The Joker/Suicide Squad if summoned by Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad or during Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight's surprise attack.