The Flash is the scarlet speedster; the fastest character in Injustice: Gods Among Us Mobile. A paragon of power generation and equipped with sublime speed, the Flash delivers quick, lightning fast blows.
All versions of The Flash share two unique traits: Every version of the Flash has Flash/Prime 's passive of increasing speed by 15% when they use Lightning Kick, while Flash Prime can do this with both Lightning Kick and Sonic Pound. Their heavy basic combo, while having 12% damage total like most other characters, actually hits twice in one swipe. This is significant when used with unblockable basic chance gear (such as his own), as normally players using basics against blocking opponents will be interrupted after one hit, but they can hit twice when using a Flash character, giving a second chance to break block.
For The Flash's full console character biography, click here.
- Ironically, despite being the Fastest Man Alive, almost all versions of The Flash have very slow special 2 starting animations, making them easy to block. Additionally, his heavy basic combo has a long finishing animation, allowing blocking opponents to easily retaliate.
- The Flash is the character with the most alternate identities in the game with Barry Allen, Wally West, Eobard Thawne, and Jay Garrick, breaking the ongoing tie with Green Lantern and Batman.
- The Flash was the only character in the game to have at least one version available each from Online Battle seasons (The Flash/Metahuman, Reverse Flash, & The Flash/Wally West Rebirth), as a Challenge Mode reward (The Flash/Elseworld & The Flash/Earth 2), directly from the Store (The Flash/Prime & The Flash/Regime) and as a WBID unlock (The Flash/New 52), until the release of Superman/Blackest Night.
- If you use The Flash's special 1 (all versions), and if you don't swipe, he will only kick once instead of the regular 4 times when you swipe.
- Despite having many different versions, all Flash cards have the standard basic attack combo.