Fourth World Godly Helmet is a piece of 5-star gear evolved from Fourth World Helmet. The unevolved form can only be obtained through Survivor. It is part of the Fourth World Set (along with the Mace and the Chest Plate) which gains additional properties if 2 or 3 pieces are equipped to the same character.
- 8% - 18% POWER GENERATION increase
- BLOCKING stops 5% - 25% more damage
- [EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Tag-In
Fourth World Set Properties Edit
- [3/3 SET EQUIPPED] 100% chance to regenerate X% - 50% health over 30 seconds from your Special 1 (cooldown: 5 seconds)
- [2/3 SET EQUIPPED] X% - 31% HEALTH restored when KOd (the minimum number is determined by the number of pieces owned + the sum of how evolved each individual piece is--thus, the true minimum is owning 2 unfused pieces; there is a different "minimum" if all 3 set pieces are owned)
The Fourth World Godly Helmet is rarely used on its own, but usually with the full set to grant massive health regeneration.
While the tag in stun may appear very similar to Bane/Luchador's passive (albeit with a much lower chance of activation) Fourth World Godly Helmet's stun has a couple of significant differences. It can be blocked. However, gear stuns are activated faster than Luchador Bane's stun, making it impossible to react to (while there is a very short time to react by using a special when Bane tags in if you are anticipating him, which negates his stun). This higher speed can also determine whether the stun will miss in some cases: if another character scores a knockdown blow, and then a character with Fourth World Godly Helmet or Luchdor Bane tags in, the stun can only hit if they are being knocked down, and it would miss if they are getting up.