Gear Sets are trios of 4/5-star gears that gain additional properties when 2 or 3 pieces are equipped on the same character. They can only be earned in the Last Laugh minigame in Survivor. Only one of the sets are available at any time; they rotate in order (check the Survivor Mode page to find out which set is available at the time!).
The stats of 2-piece set effects is calculated from all pieces of the set, regardless of which two pieces you have equipped (e.g. if you have evolved one piece and never upgraded the other two pieces, the effect would still be the same no matter whether you include the evolved piece).
- Fourth World Chest Plate (evolves into Fourth World Godly Chest Plate)
- Fourth World Helmet (evolves into Fourth World Godly Helmet)
- Fourth World Mace (evolves into Fourth World Godly Mace)
- LexCorp Gauntlets V1 (evolves into LexCorp Gauntlets V2)
- LexCorp Chest Armour V1 (evolves into LexCorp Chest Armour V2)
- LexCorp Helmet V1 (evolves into LexCorp Helmet V2)
- League of Assassins Initiate Knives (evolves into League of Assassins Adept Knives)
- League of Assassins Initiate Hood (evolves into League of Assassins Adept Hood)
- League of Assassins Initiate Blade (evolves into League of Assassins Adept Blade)
- Killer Croc Companion Card (evolves into Killer Croc Companion Card EVOLVED)
- Enchantress Companion Card (evolves into Enchantress Companion Card EVOLVED)
- Diablo Companion Card (evolves into Diablo Companion Card EVOLVED)
- Gear pieces in gear sets have a purple header when unevolved, when any other piece of gear has blueish gray. When evolved, it is gold like all other evolved gear. Their main background is also a nearly uniform dark grey, while other gear has a lighter, metallic grey with uneven vertical scratches.
- With the release of the Fourth World Set, the standard for gear naming changed; all gear set pieces, along with more recent releases (Riddler's Staff, Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, Clark Kent's Glasses, and Batman's Cowl) are named in-game as such, instead of in all caps (e.g. BLUE LANTERN RING).