|Silver||450/400||47,000||Available in Store, Silver Booster Pack, Black Friday Pack 1|
|Power Battery: Green Lantern and his teammates gain 25% POWER GENERATION.|
Green Lantern/Regime is a true team player. His strong stats, easy basic attacks, and passive that grants his team a major boost in power generation, earns him a slot on any team.
StrategyEditGreen Lantern Regime is, without a doubt, one of the best Silver Cards out there, one that can even be coupled with Gold teams. While his stats are average for a Silver card, his passive gives a whole team a massive power generation increase, allowing for faster use of special attacks. On the other hand, his power generation is only surpassed by Wonder Woman/600, but since her passive only affects Female characters (as well as Wonder Woman/Red Son, who requires at least another Red Son teammate), this makes him a valuable character to have if you like using Specials quite often. His SP2 also has a chance to stun an opponent, allowing him to quickly follow it up with another special or tag in a teammate with power to burn. Overall, this card is a great asset to any team.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Green Lantern. Having a card that "counters" Green Lantern does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Superman/New 52: Green Lantern/Regime helps to increase power generation for Superman, thus having his passive trigger earlier. He also counts towards his damage mitigation.
- Ares/Prime: Green lantern can be of huge help if you are looking to get the God Smack special attack quicker.
- Wonder Woman/Dawn of Justice: Green Lantern’s power generation can help Wonder Woman reach her specials quicker.
- Wonder Woman/New 52: Green Lantern’s power generation can help Wonder Woman reach her specials quicker and in return receives power from her own specials.
- Shazam/Prime: Faster power gain means it's easier for Shazam to activate his Super Move and thus, his passive.
Good Against Edit
- Killer Frost/Prime & Solomon Grundy/Earth 2: Green Lantern's passive can help to alleviate the pressure and counter both Killer Frost and Solomon Grundy's power generation reduction passives.
Countered By Edit
- Killer Frost/Prime & Solomon Grundy/Earth 2: On the other hand, both characters can reduce the effectiveness of Green Lantern's increased power generation to team. If Solomon Grundy is on a fully Earth 2 team, anyone facing him or his teammates will suffer from the reduced power generation.
Here are Green Lantern's abilities.
|Turbine Smash||First Special||Green Lantern materializes a jet turbine engine, then slams it into his target.||Rapid tap|
|Lead Rain||Second Special||Green Lantern buries his opponent in a hail of lead. CHANCE to STUN.||Target|
|Beware My Power||Super Move||Green Lantern unleashes a beatdown through the power of his ring. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Green Lantern's support cards and gear.
|Guardians||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Lantern Corps||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Power Battery||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Green Power Ring (Supercharged Green Power Ring)||Gear||
BLOCKING stops 12% - 22% more damage
[Green Lantern] 15% - 25% chance to REFLECT SPECIAL 2 while blocking
[EVOLVED] DISABLE enemy Specials: 15% - 25% chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.