|Gold||1,400/1,300||491,000||Challenge Mode, Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan Early Access Bundle|
|Instilling Fear: If an opponent tags-out Yellow Lantern steals 25% of his Power and steals additional 20% from other Lanterns. All enemy Lanterns receive 10% more damage from Yellow Lantern.|
Hal Jordan, now a Yellow Lantern, can be a devastating character to fight against. His power stealing will give him a huge chance to retaliate with his SP1, which deals a devastating amount of DOT. Thus, when equipped with the LOA Set, he'll be more deadly than he already is.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - 2% - (3% - 3%)||14%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Yellow Lantern's passive works very similar to the 2-piece effect of the League of Assassins Set, albeit the effect is persistent and not temporary. Despite the passive description, Sinestro does NOT count towards Yellow Lantern's power steal, Sinestro/Green Lantern does, however, similar to Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz Rebirth whose passive will only work with characters that are a Green Lantern by nature. Yellow Lantern himself also contribute towards his own power steal. Yellow Lantern will steal 20% extra power from opposing Lanterns that tag out, which is almost half a full bar of power, preventing them from activating their Super Move. The additional 20% power stolen does not extend to Lanterns that are tagged out, only those who are currently tagged in.
He does not count as a Justice League character for Wonder Woman/Justice League's passive, and does not count as a Green Lantern for Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz Rebirth's passive, but does count for Challenge requirements (such as Battle 4 for his own challenge).
Previously, Yellow Lantern's Turbine Smash can apply the "Bleeding" status effect on Batman/Arkham Knight even if he has the DOT immunity buff. This has since been fixed.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Green Lantern. Having a card that "counters" Green Lantern does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Catwoman/Batman Returns: Her passive can increase Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan's bleed effect on his Special 1.
- Any Green Lantern character, including Sinestro/Green Lantern.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Even if Hal is snared, he is less affected than most as his passive is based on his opponents tagging out. Her reduced tag cooldown encourages this.
- Raven/Rebirth: She can steal back the power that Yellow Lantern has stolen, but to great effect, as she can steal all power, which includes Hal's current and stolen power.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Batman can apply his DOT Immunity Buff, rendering Yellow Lantern's Turbine Smash less effective.
|Turbine Smash||First Special||Yellow Lantern materializes an active jet turbine engine and uses it as a weapon. CAUSES OPPONENT TO BLEED.||Rapid Tap|
|Heavy Weaponry||Second Special||Yellow Lantern performs a series of powerful attacks using heavy rigs.||Rapid Swipe (10% per swipe), Quick Tap (10% per tap)|
|Beware My Power||Super Move||Yellow Lantern unleashes a beatdown through the power of his ring. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Yellow Lantern's Turbine Smash deals half of the normal damage upfront, similar to most bleed specials. It causes a bleeding for 8 seconds, for 12%-24% damage in total. The whole special deals 22%-44% damage if the DOT is not removed.
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Green Lantern's support cards and gear.
|Guardians||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Lantern Corps||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Power Battery||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Green Power Ring (Supercharged Green Power Ring)||Gear||
BLOCKING stops 12% - 22% more damage
[Green Lantern] 15% - 25% chance to REFLECT SPECIAL 2 while blocking
[EVOLVED] DISABLE enemy Specials: 15% - 25% chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- His artifacts are Chest Piece, Yellow Power Ring, Gloves, Mask and Boots.
- He is the second version of Green Lantern to have his SP1 that deals a status effect, following Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan.
- His Super Move is different from the console version, which transports the combatants to Qward, and instead has a modified scene from the normal super, except with the yellow central battery and the Guardians removed.
- He has the same base stats as The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad and Hawkgirl/Earth 2.