- Not to be confused with Arkham Knight Harley Quinn.
- "AHQ" redirects here. You may be looking for Animated Harley Quinn.
|Gold||900/950||182,000||WBID Unlock, Arkham Asylum Pack, Arkham Pack, Gold Booster Pack, Halloween Pack|
|Play Doctor: Harley and her teammates have a 25% INCREASE to their MAXIMUM HEALTH. ARKHAM characters have a chance of UNBLOCKABLE on Special Attack 2.|
Arkham Harley Quinn can only be unlocked to be freely promoted through online challenges of the console game. She can also be obtained as a guaranteed drop from the Arkham Asylum Pack or very rarely (estimated 1% chance) from Gold Booster Packs, but neither will unlock her for direct promotions.
Harley Quinn Arkham is one of Injustice Mobile's most feared support characters. Her second special makes her the ultimate benefactor; she can heal the team, give them a damage boost, or throw a bomb that can't be blocked. Her strong health boost is most sought after, giving her team a lot of endurance.
However, her infamy comes from an update that not only significantly raised her base stats but also gave her passive a new, additional effect: 50% chance of special 2 breaking block on every hit for Arkham teammates (including Arkham Knight characters as of the 2.8 update). This is much more dangerous than "halfway between blocked and unblocked", since if a single hit breaks block, all the following hits will be unblocked - and their special 2s tend to do several hits and have high damage. The very high and unavoidable damage makes Arkham teams a true terror in multiplayer defence.
This update is also likely the reason for the introduction of the Arkham Asylum Pack.
Harley Quinn's special 2, or the team damage boost effect in particular, has an unusual invulnerability mechanic: right after using the damage boost, she goes into the immune to flinching state first (damage can be done, specials can deal damage and be initiated, she cannot block but cannot be knocked out) for a short time before briefly turning full invulnerable and then back to normal. This means that uniquely it is possible, when immediately used after, for faster specials (e.g. Wonder Woman's Shield Toss) to deal full damage in the first stage without her being able to block, slower specials (e.g. Shazam's Bolt of Zeus) will hit her in her full invulnerable phase and do no damage and very slow specials (e.g. Batman's Explosive Batarang) can be initiated during this period but only hit when she has completely returned to normal. Multi-hit attacks can hit her in different stages; Darkseid/Prime's Omega Blast will have its first hit in the first stage (full unblockable damage), while the second and third hits will be in the second stage (no damage dealt). This delayed invulnerability is excellent when you can predict dangerous enemy specials and negate some of their damage. A good example is when it is used against Killer Frost/Prime's infamous Black Ice: when Killer Frost tags in with 2 bars of power, immediately use Harley's damage boost; Killer Frost would almost certainly use Black Ice, and the block breaking hit will be negated by this invulnerability.
Harley Quinn's special 2 in general also has a significant mechanic difference compared to other specials: it runs in real time, while most other specials (including Zatanna's special 2 despite similar option-choosing) take place in bullet time. There are a few noticeable effects: in-universe timers, such as Ares' block disable, will continue to tick down during her s2; damage over time effects, while normally will continue to hit during a special, since specials take a short in-universe time (a much longer time in the real world while you tap/swipe) the damage is not as much, but Harley's s2 runs in a long time in-universe so damage over time can have a much more significant effect.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Harley Quinn. Having a card that "counters" Harley Quinn does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Arkham teammates as noted in her passive.
- Tantu Totem: Her special 2 does not do damage if you use the Health boost or the damage boost, essentially making her able to use it forever.
- Lord Joker/Batman Ninja: With the help of Lord Joker, Harley Quinn's Specials deal 20% Area-Effect Damage to the tagged out opponents.
Good Against Edit
- Raven/Prime: Her special 2 is an unblockable bomb that can knock out Raven before she can activate her passive. Additionally, Arkham characters such as Batman/Arkham Knight can do loads of damage whenever possible in a certain one hit with their special 2, bypassing Raven's passive.
Countered By Edit
- Superman/Blackest Night: Superman and his fellow Blackest Night teammates are immune to unblockables, even including Harley Quinn and her Arkham teammate Special 2 moves.
- Mother Box, Superman/Injustice 2, The Flash/Wally West Rebirth, Batman/Dawn of Justice, The Flash/Reverse Flash: All of these characters and gears will completely avoid the unblockable Special 2 of Harley and her teammates.
Here are Harley Quinn's abilities.
|Pop Pop||First Special||A toy weapon becomes lethal in the Harley Quinn's twisted hands.||Target|
|Bag-o-Tricks||Second Special||Harley performs one of three RANDOM EFFECTS: Team Damage Boost, Unblockable Bomb, or Team Health Gain.||Tap|
|Mallet Bomb||Super Move||A mallet. A bomb. That's what Harley uses to smash her opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Harley Quinn's support cards and gear.
|Poison Ivy||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST||3,000|
|Harley's Mallet||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST||4,000|
|Mr. J||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|.357 Revolver (Dual .357 Revolvers)||Gear||
8% - 18% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Harley Quinn] 100% HEAL TEAM 15% - 25% on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- While she is simply titled "Arkham", she is clearly based on the version of Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham City, which is also the only Arkham skin in console - while she interacts with Arkham Origins characters, she wasn't Harley Quinn yet in Batman: Arkham Origins. She is also listed as "Arkham City" in the console version of Injustice.
- She has the same base stats as Hawkgirl/Prime.
- In the earlier version of the game, her passive was "Psychotic Sidekick", but this was later changed to "Play Doctor".