Not to be confused with Harley Quinn/Arkham.
|Gold||1,100/1,000||285,000||Challenge Mode, Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Pack, Arkham Pack, Wally West Gold Pack, Injustice 2 Premium Pack and Most Wanted Pack|
| This One's For Mr. J!: When the enemy Tags-In, Harley may perform a surprise attack (if she is Tagged-Out).|
If The Joker's knocked out on Harley's team, she gains full POWER.
Arkham Knight Harley Quinn has the second-highest base stats out of all Harley Quinn characters; while she doesn't have a team-wide buff, her unorthodox passive is useful in a variety of ways, and she is the second character (after The Arkham Knight; The Flash/Metahuman could only do so upon using his specials) to have a 3-hit Combo Ender.
She can be unlocked through her Challenge Mode. Otherwise, she can be randomly obtained from the Arkham Pack, the Wally West Gold Pack, or as a guaranteed pull from the Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Pack. However, obtaining her from a pack will not unlock her for direct promotions.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3% - 3% - 3%)||15%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4% - 4%||16%|
The damaging aspect of her passive has an estimated ~35% chance of triggering on any tag in (knock out blows do not count), as long as she is currently tagged out. It does multiple hits, adding up to 60% of her damage stat; in comparison, a fully upgraded and unblocked special 1 at 200% damage will do 66%. It will stagger her victim and grant power to both Harley and her target as if Harley has hit them with that many basic attacks (does not count as an actual basic attack, such as for Superman/Godfall or Nightwing/Regime's passives, however). It can be blocked. Characters who trigger her passive cannot use specials, even when she is still running up and has not started firing yet. Harley's passive can knock out one opponent and continue to damage the next opponent. The damage will register as Harley's teammate's damage, not Harley's, and cannot crit from basic or global crit sources.
It will trigger Raven/Prime's passive. When activated, Raven would swap health with the character currently tagged in, not Harley.
It does not interact with Black Adam's passives; it will damage him without negative consequences, and his lightning shield will not be removed.
It is possible to tag in Harley the exactly same time her tag-passive is triggered; in that case, the previous character will be tagged out, but Harley would not officially tag in until she's done firing at her opponent and exits the screen.
She can gain full power twice from the second part of her passive if teamed with two Jokers. The Fourth World Set's resurrection will not count. However, The Joker/The Killing Joke already grants full power to both of his teammates upon knockout; pairing him with Arkham Knight Harley Quinn would effectively waste the second half of her passive.
Harley Quinn's special 2, or the team damage boost effect in particular, has an unusual invulnerability mechanic: right after using the damage boost, she goes into the immune to flinching state first (damage can be done, specials can deal damage and be initiated, she cannot block but cannot be knocked out) for a short time before briefly turning full invulnerable and then back to normal. This means that uniquely it is possible, when immediately used after, for faster specials (e.g. Wonder Woman's Shield Toss) to deal full damage in the first stage without her being able to block, slower specials (e.g. Shazam's Bolt of Zeus) will hit her in her full invulnerable phase and do no damage and very slow specials (e.g. Batman's Explosive Batarang) can be initiated during this period but only hit when she has completely returned to normal. Multi-hit attacks can hit her in different stages; Darkseid/Prime's Omega Blast will have its first hit in the first stage (full unblockable damage), while the second and third hits will be in the second stage (no damage dealt). This delayed invulnerability is excellent when you can predict dangerous enemy specials and negate some of their damage. A good example is when it is used against Killer Frost/Prime's infamous Black Ice: when Killer Frost tags in with 2 bars of power, immediately use Harley's damage boost; Killer Frost would almost certainly use Black Ice, and the block breaking hit will be negated by this invulnerability.
Harley Quinn's special 2 in general also has a significant mechanic difference compared to other specials: it runs in real time, while most other specials (including Zatanna's special 2 despite similar option-choosing) take place in bullet time. There are a few noticeable effects: in-universe timers, such as Ares' block disable, will continue to tick down during her s2; damage over time effects, while normally will continue to hit during a special, since specials take a short in-universe time (a much longer time in the real world while you tap/swipe) the damage is not as much, but Harley's s2 runs in a long time in-universe so damage over time can have a much more significant effect.
Arkham Knight characters DO work with Harley Quinn/Arkham (although Arkham Knight Harley Quinn's s2 is already unblockable), The Joker/Arkham Origins and Bane/Arkham Origins's Arkham teammate passives per update 2.8.
Like all Harleys, her personal gear is almost mandatory. Equipping her with power generation as well so she can constantly use her sp2 to heal your whole team, especially due to her passive allowing her to do a lot of hits.
A basic damage oriented build for Arkham Knight Harley Quinn is not unheard of, as she has a rather high damage stat for a female and she had one of the stronger combos for female characters, allowing her to surpass them in basic damage output (her heavy combos deal the equivalent of a character with 1467 damage and a normal 3 hit 4% combo, and if she gets her combo enders, her light combos is equivalent to 1833 damage).
Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar and Gauntlets of Azrael can be decent for a utility based build, but that only leaves one slot for revolvers and none for basic damage/crit gear to work with gauntlet's lifedrain. After the nerf to the Scimitar which make it only power drain once in multi-hit combo enders, it may be excluded.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Harley Quinn. Having a card that "counters" Harley Quinn does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- The Joker: All of them will provide Harley with full power upon knockout.
- The Joker/Prime and The Joker/Insurgency: They can remove a large portion of the enemy's max health as well as give Harley full power, resulting in a double whammy.
- The Joker/Arkham Origins: Due to Harley counting as a Arkham teammate and having low health which synergizes well with her passive.
- Lord Joker/Batman Ninja: With the help of Lord Joker, Harley Quinn's Specials deal 20% Area-Effect Damage to the tagged out opponents.
- Batman/Gaslight: If an opponent facing Batman tags out, the next opponent to tag into the match could potentially face the risk of receiving Batman's fire grenade and Harley's suprise attack.
- Sinestro/Antimatter: If Harley stays tagged out, when Sinestro uses his SP1 against an opponent, the force tag out caused by his passive could trigger Harley's suprise attack on the next opponenet to tag into the match.
Good Against Edit
- Any character or gear that has a tag-in effect, such as Bane/Luchador, Raven/Rebirth, Batgirl/Cassandra Cain and etc. as a tagged out Harley could suprise attack them when they tag into the match.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Constant tagging would backfire on Hawkgirl's team as a tagged out Harley could continuously fire her machine gun at tagging in opponents.
Countered By Edit
Here are Harley Quinn's abilities.
|Batter Up||First Special||Harley violently scores hits on her opponent.||Rapid Swipe|
|Bag-o-Tricks||Second Special||Harley performs one of three RANDOM EFFECTS: Team Damage Boost, Unblockable Bomb, or Team Health Gain.||Tap|
|Mallet Bomb||Super Move||A mallet. A bomb. That's what Harley uses to smash her opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Harley Quinn's support cards and gear.
|Poison Ivy||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST||3,000|
|Harley's Mallet||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST||4,000|
|Mr. J||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|.357 Revolver (Dual .357 Revolvers)||Gear||
8% - 18% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Harley Quinn] 100% HEAL TEAM 15% - 25% on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Her artifacts are: Explosive Pie, Boots, Keepsake, Machine Gun, Bat.
- Her challenge is titled "Arkham Knight Harley Quinn" as opposed to the typical "Harley Quinn Arkham Knight", and signified a shift in the display of the naming.
- If combined with Sinestro/Antimatter, each time the opponent(s) is/are forced to tag out, Harley has a chance to attack as described; she might even KO an opponent solely due to her passive.
- Since it is possible to KO an opponent with her passive, it can be use that way to complete the achievement "This one's for Mr. J," under which circumstance the name of her passive would be the same as that achievement.
- The name of her SP1 can possibly be a reference to a well-known cutscene from Batman: Arkham City, where Harley thrashes Batman with a bat in a manner similar to the special move while also saying the words, "Batter Up!"
- If her passive activated and you tag her in, the camera will heavily bug out and go out of bounds of the arena.
- She's the only version of Harley Quinn that doesn't do a cartwheel on her combo-ender.
- In Batter Up Harley's bat changes from a smooth pink, purple, and gray spiral bat to a ribbed black bat right before the last hit.
- She was the only version of Harley Quinn that doesn't have a 2-hit heavy attack before the introduction of Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad (who has the same heavy combo).
- She has the same base stats as Hawkgirl/Regime.