|Gold||1,250/1,450||491,000||Challenge Mode, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Early Access Bundle, Worst Heroes Ever Bundle, Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack, Holiday Booster Pack|
|It's What We Do: Harley has an extra trick in her Bag-o-Tricks. If Suicide Squad Deadshot is on your team Dynamite turns to C4. If you have a Suicide Squad The Joker on your team The Joker picture brings him in for an attack.|
Harley Quinn Suicide Squad can be unlocked through her challenge. Otherwise, she can be obtained from her Early Access Bundle, the Worst Heroes Ever Bundle, or as a rare drop from the Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack. However, obtaining her from a pack will not unlock her for direct Promotion(s).
Arguably the strongest version of Harley Quinn to date, she is a powerful character to use in her own right, and even more so with support from other Suicide Squad characters. Her light Basic attack pattern matches that of Harley Quinn/Insurgency and Harley Quinn/Animated. However, her heavy attack pattern is the same as Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight, making this Harley extremely deadly and giving her the possibility of chaining her heavy combo into her SP1.
As a Suicide Squad character, she is effective when paired with other Suicide Squad characters as described in her passive. However, that doesn't mean that pairing her with other characters is a bad move. Even when partnered with others, she could still demolish unprepared teams with the right gears and teammates.
Harley Quinn's second special will change depending on her teammates, as stated in her passive. If Deadshot/Suicide Squad is on her team, her Unblockable bomb will turn into C4. This does the same damage as her normal bomb, but also deals 20% of the special's damage as an Area Effect against the entire enemy team.
If The Joker/Suicide Squad (the Unhinged version works too) is on her team, the Joker picture will change from the classic Joker picture to one with Suicide Squad Joker's face on it; and selecting it will bring him in from the sidelines to attack once before disappearing, similar to Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight's passive, but controllable. The attack does 100% of Joker's damage stat. If damage from this move is reflected (e.g. Black Adam/Regime's passive), Joker will take damage instead of Harley - additionally, any basic or special Harley does afterwards will damage Joker if they are reflected.
Using the Joker picture when a Suicide Squad Joker is on her team does not offer the normal damage boost. If Suicide Squad Joker is knocked out, the picture and its functionality returns to normal when used.
The extra trick in her passive is Power Gain, which is represented by Harley Quinn's triple-diamond icon; when selected, it will give her entire team 50 power points (1 bar of power). This effect will always be part of her SP2 regardless of whether or not you have other Suicide Squad teammates.
Note: Harley Quinn does not need all Suicide Squad characters as teammates to have a different second special. As long as one or more Suicide Squad characters is on her team, one of her second special effects will change for that corresponding character only.
Additionally, Harley's Power Boost does not cause extra power generation. It only gives her and her teammates a bar of Power and must be used multiple times for extended use.
She is one of the, if not the only character in the game that can perform a full heavy combo on the AI even when they are blocking as opposed to just performing the first hit before being reset.
Harley Quinn's special 2, or the team damage boost effect in particular, has an unusual invulnerability mechanic: right after using the damage boost, she goes into the immune to flinching state first (damage can be done, specials can deal damage and be initiated, she cannot block but cannot be knocked out) for a short time before briefly turning full invulnerable and then back to normal. This means that uniquely it is possible, when immediately used after, for faster specials (e.g. Wonder Woman's Shield Toss) to deal full damage in the first stage without her being able to block, slower specials (e.g. Shazam's Bolt of Zeus) will hit her in her full invulnerable phase and do no damage and very slow specials (e.g. Batman's Explosive Batarang) can be initiated during this period but only hit when she has completely returned to normal. Multi-hit attacks can hit her in different stages; Darkseid/Prime's Omega Blast will have its first hit in the first stage (full unblockable damage), while the second and third hits will be in the second stage (no damage dealt). This delayed invulnerability is excellent when you can predict dangerous enemy specials and negate some of their damage. A good example is when it is used against Killer Frost/Prime's infamous Black Ice: when Killer Frost tags in with 2 bars of power, immediately use Harley's damage boost; Killer Frost would almost certainly use Black Ice, and the block breaking hit will be negated by this invulnerability.
Harley Quinn's special 2 in general also has a significant mechanic difference compared to other specials: it runs in real time, while most other specials (including Zatanna's special 2 despite similar option-choosing) take place in bullet time. There are a few noticeable effects: in-universe timers, such as Ares' block disable, will continue to tick down during her s2; damage over time effects, while normally will continue to hit during a special, since specials take a short in-universe time (a much longer time in the real world while you tap/swipe) the damage is not as much, but Harley's s2 runs in a long time in-universe so damage over time can have a much more significant effect.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Harley Quinn. Having a card that "counters" Harley Quinn does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good with Edit
- Any of the other Suicide Squad characters.
Good against Edit
- Superman/Injustice 2: The surprise attack on her SP2 can deal a lot of one-hit damage unaffected by block, and it is not counted as a special, thereby circumventing Superman's passive.
Countered by Edit
- Killer Frost: Both versions of Killer Frost can slow Harley's power generation by a large amount, making it harder to reach Bag-o-Tricks. Additionally, Killer Frost/Regime can also severely dampen the heal effect from her SP2.
- Characters with easy access to power drain, preferably Sinestro/Antimatter or all versions of Lex Luthor and Nightwing.
- Batman/Dawn of Justice and The Flash/Wally West Rebirth: Both can dodge Harley's entire SP2, which means they can evade Joker's attack, despite not actually being counted as a special, as well as her C4.
Here are Harley Quinn's abilities.
|Goodnight Kiss||First Special||Harley introduces her opponent to one of her favorite weapons.||Rapid Swipe, Quick Tap|
|Bag-o-Tricks||Second Special||Harley performs one of three RANDOM EFFECTS: Team Damage Boost, Unblockable Bomb, or Team Health Gain.||Tap|
|Mallet Bomb||Super Move||A mallet. A bomb. That's what Harley uses to smash her opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear Edit
Here are Harley Quinn's support cards and gear.
|Poison Ivy||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Harley's Mallet||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Mr. J||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|.357 Revolver (Dual .357 Revolvers)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Harley Quinn] HEAL TEAM X% on Special 2
[EVOLVED] X% CHANCE to STUN on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Her artifacts are Bat, Boots, Gloves, Revolver, and Sweatshirt.
- This version of Harley Quinn is based off her portrayal by Margot Robbie in the Suicide Squad movie released on August 4th of 2016.
- Her first official preview on the WB Forums showed her with 1550 base health. This was later changed to the current 1450 base health for unknown reasons.
- The name of her passive is a reference to one of her lines in the movie: "We're bad guys; it's what we do.
- Originally, her team power gain would only give power to her teammates but this was changed so that she receives a bar of power as well.
- She's the only version of Harley Quinn to be featured wearing shorts.
- In the movie, this version of Harley Quinn uses only a single revolver instead of dual revolvers. However, to "adapt" to the other versions in the game, she is given dual revolvers, which matches the revolver used in the movie.
- Additionally, upon using her Super Move, instead of the "traditional" mallet that all the other versions use, she actually uses her own version of the mallet, in accordance with her appearance in the movie!
- She is one of only four cards to have her Challenge repeated twice, joining Batgirl/Prime, Superman/Godfall, and Darkseid/Prime.
- She has had her challenge repeated three times now.
- During her Challenge repeat on the 10th of November 2016, since Raven was required as one of the 3 characters, the Sorcery Pack was brought back to the store.