|Gold||900/950||192,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Tag Team Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
Hawkgirl can be unlocked through her challenge. Afterwards, she can be randomly obtained from Challenge Booster Packs or as a guaranteed card from the Tag Team Pack, but neither will unlock her for direct Promotions.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3% - 3%)||12%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Hawkgirl Prime is a useful character for getting the characters you need tagged out or in right away. In case of emergencies you can tag in a fresh character to take the hit, while land some in the process to devastate your opponent. For example, Bane Luchador upon tag in have a chance to stun and gains 25% damage for 6 seconds, and Batgirl Cassandra Cain can reduce opponent's health by 25% upon tag in, which can deal heavy damage on characters with high health. After Hawkgirl's upgrade, she now has the ability to also Snare opponents upon tag in and tag out, making them unable to tag out for 8 seconds and dealing an additional 100% basic attack damage while opponent is snared. Common strategies are to use a DOT character then tag her in.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Hawkgirl. Having a card that "counters" Hawkgirl does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Batgirl/Cassandra Cain, Bane/Luchador, Nightwing/New 52, etc: Any character with an on-tag-in effect can use them more frequently.
- Scorpion/Mortal Kombat X, Catwoman/Batman Returns, etc.: Any character who can do significant damage over time will benefit from Hawkgirl's ability to snare opponents.
- Darkseid/Apokolips: Two of Darkseid's powerful effects are rinsed upon enemy tag-out, but they cannot avoid his effects if they are snared.
- Ares: Her snare is very useful in keeping Ares from tagging out and wear him down without giving him a chance to use his powerful special 2. Even if he does manage to use it, the reduced tag cooldown also helps evading the block disable.
- Bane/Luchador: Her snare can also wear down Bane due to his low health. Plus, by preventing him from tagging out Bane is unable to gain his damage bonus upon tag-in, rendering him much weaker.
- Any character who deals significant DOT, as the reduced tag cool-down will help evade it.
- Sinestro: He benefits from enemy tags ins and outs.
- Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight: Harley Quinn's passive can be a dangerous to one to a team of tags-effect. Tagging in while she is tagged out will activate it, rendering Hawkgirl's passive irrelevant.
- Catwoman/Arkham Knight: Fast tagging will not help escape from Catwoman's unrisable bleed.
Here are Hawkgirl's abilities.
|Mace Charge||First Special||Hawkgirl lunges forward with her mace. CHANCE TO STUN.||Swipe|
|Bloody War||Second Special||Hawkgirl assaults her opponent with powerful weapon strikes.||Rapid tap|
|The Power of Nth||Super Move||High above the battlefield, Hawkgirl mauls her helpless opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Hawkgirl's support cards and gear.
|Nth Metal Armor||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Morningstar||Damage||10% BASIC ATTACK BOOST||4,000|
|Belt of Nth Metal||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Battle Mace (Nth Metal Morningstar)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Basic Attacks
[Hawkgirl] AREA EFFECT: X% DAMAGE to opponents on Special 2
[EVOLVED] X% CHANCE to STUN on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.