|Gold||1,100/1,000||242,000||Challenge Mode, Nth Metal Pack|
|Shock and Awe: When Hawkgirl Tags-In, she disables all opponents' Special Attacks for 5 seconds. If she gets 200% on SP2, it will become a critical hit.|
Hawkgirl/Regime is obtainable by completing her challenge, or receiving her as a drop from the Nth Metal Pack. However, obtaining her from the pack will NOT unlock her for direct promotions.
Invulnerability has no effect against the special disable.
Previously, before 2.19, while it is not stated in her passive, she snares her opponents whenever she tags in or out, preventing them from tagging out, same as Hawkgirl/Prime. This is no longer the case.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Hawkgirl. Having a card that "counters" Hawkgirl does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Her decreased tag-time will allow Regime Hawkgirl to tag in and activate her passive more often.
- Most characters that rely on using specials as described in their passive, such as Sinestro/Antimatter, Superman/Dawn of Justice, Wonder Woman/600, Aquaman/Injustice 2, etc.
- Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan: Same as above, although arguably much more punishing.
- The Joker/The Killing Joke: If one of Hawkgirl's teammates KO The Joker, Hawkgirl can tag in when the next opponent tags into the match and disable all opposing specials and supers, leaving her opponent vulnerable to her own specials and supers. If she tags back out and back in, she can do the same to The Joker's second teammate.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: On the other hand, her snare will prevent Regime Hawkgirl from tagging in and activating her passive.
- Batman/Flashpoint: Batman's "Destructive Blows" allow him to deal considerable damage without the need for specials.
- Green Lantern/Red Son and Batman/Arkham Knight: Crit immunity makes the second part of Hawkgirl's passive useless.
Here are Hawkgirl's abilities.
|Mace Charge||First Special||Hawkgirl lunges forward with her mace. CHANCE TO STUN.||Rapid Swipe|
|Thanagarian Strength||Second Special||Hawkgirl flip kicks her opponent and lays into them with mighty blows from her Nth metal mace.||Quick Tap|
|The Power of Nth||Super Move||High above the battlefield, Hawkgirl mauls her helpless opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Hawkgirl's support cards and gear.
|Nth Metal Armor||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Morningstar||Damage||10% BASIC ATTACK BOOST||4,000|
|Belt of Nth Metal||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Battle Mace (Nth Metal Morningstar)||Gear||
50% - 70% DAMAGE BOOST to basic attacks
[Hawkgirl] 100% AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 15% - 25% damage from Special 2
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- She has the same base stats as Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight.