|Shock and Awe: When Hawkgirl tags in, she disables all opponents' special attacks for 5 seconds. If she lands 200% on Thanagarian Strength, it critically hits.|
Invulnerability has no effect against the special disable.
While it is not stated in her passive, she snares her opponents whenever she tags in or out, preventing them from tagging out, same as Hawkgirl/Prime.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Hawkgirl. Having a card that "counters" Hawkgirl does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Her decreased tag-time will allow Regime Hawkgirl to tag in and activate her passive more often.
- Most characters that rely on using specials as described in their passive, such as Sinestro/Antimatter, Superman/Dawn of Justice, Wonder Woman/600,Aquaman/Injustice 2, etc
- Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan: Same as above, although arguably much more punishing.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: On the other hand, her snare will prevent Hawkgirl from tagging in and activating her passive.
- Green Lantern/Red Son, Batman/Arkham Knight: Crit immunity makes the second part of Hawkgirl's passive useless.
Here are Hawkgirl's abilities.
|Mace Charge||First Special||Hawkgirl lunges forward with her mace. CHANCE TO STUN.||Swipe|
|Thanagarian Strength||Second Special||Hawkgirl flip kicks her opponent and lays into them with mighty blows from her Nth metal mace.||Quick Tap|
|The Power of Nth||Super Move||High above the battlefield, Hawkgirl mauls her helpless opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Hawkgirl's support cards and gear.
|Nth Metal Armor||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Morningstar||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Belt of Nth Metal||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Battle Mace (Nth Metal Morningstar)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to Basic Attacks
[Hawkgirl] AREA EFFECT: X% DAMAGE to opponents on Special 2
[EVOLVED] X% CHANCE to STUN on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Currently, she's the only character in the entire game who is completely impossible to obtain without having completed her original challenge.
- She has the same base stats as Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight.