|Silver||470/400||48,000||Available in Store, Silver Booster Pack, Gotham Pack, Black Friday Pack 1|
|Toxic Death: If The Joker is KNOCKED-OUT, his OPPONENT LOSES HEALTH.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4% - 4%||16%|
As of 2.15, his passive is bugged and can only trigger properly if knocked out with basic attacks or super moves. If knocked out with a special, no damage is dealt. However, in update 2.17, this bug was fixed.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against The Joker. Having a card that "counters" The Joker does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight: When The Joker is knocked out, Harley gains full power. At the same time, Joker damages a portion of the enemy's health, resulting in a double whammy.
- Lord Joker/Batman Ninja: With the help of Lord Joker, Joker's Specials deal 20% Area-Effect Damage to the tagged out opponents.
- Hawkgirl/Blackest Night, Solomon Grundy/Regime, Solomon Grundy/Prime, Doomsday/Containment: They can all afford to be at low health due to their ability to resurrect.
- Raven/Teen Titans: Should her passive activate after knocking Joker out, she would recover from the damage he inflicts by gaining a large amount of health from the next opponent.
- Doomsday/Prime: (This only occurs on iOS, Android users will not see this happen) After knocking out Joker, he will lose his health for less then a second before recovering 50%, negating Joker's passive completely.
Here are Joker's abilities.
|Bang!||First Special||The Joker uses a large gun to blow away his enemies.||Target|
|Laughing Gas||Second Special||The Joker throws a bomb filled with deadly gas. BOOM! POISON: Deals DAMAGE-OVER-TIME for 15 seconds.||Rapid Swipe|
|Let's Be Serious||Super Move||A madman and his toys will always win. The Joker's savage wit is made manifest. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are The Joker's support cards and gear.
|Joker's Gang||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Laughing Gas||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Arkham Asylum||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Pistol (Comically Long Pistol)||Gear||
8% - 18% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
[Joker] 15% - 25% POWERDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] DISABLE enemy Specials: 15% - 25% chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Even if he did NOT deal any damage, upon being KO'd, the amount of health that the opponent lost from his passive will actually be counted as the total amount of damage that he dealt instead.
- Both him and The Joker/Insurgency are the only ones with the exact same passive descriptions (although both reduce different amounts of health).
- The name of his Super Move, "Let's Be Serious," might be based off of the Joker's quote from The Dark Knight: "Why so serious?"