|Gold||1,240/1,360||495,000||Challenge Mode, Bonus Battle 8, Arkham Killer Croc Early Access Bundle|
|Apex Predator: Killer Croc gains armor when he Tags-In or does a Special Attack. Arkham Characters Special Attack use also give Killer Croc armor.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total|
|Light (Combo ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
|Killer Croc SP1||Killer Croc SP2||Arkham SP1||Arkham SP2|
Killer Croc gains armor proportionate to his max health when his passive activates, up to a maximum equal to his normal max health, which also scales up if he has max health boosts like gear or teammates' passives. When Arkham characters use their specials, no notification will be given to let the player know that Killer Croc's passive is in effect, but armor will be given to Killer Croc.
Killer Croc is most effectively used as a tank, due to his unique ability to build up an extra set of health; which is his armor. His main health will not be affected until all of his armor is destroyed. It is worth mentioning that his armor can be more easily seen as an extension of his original health, as attacks that destroy the armor will carry the remaining damage over to his primary health bar. However, Killer Croc's armor can be restored by tagging him in or by using his own and other Arkham characters' special attacks.
To elaborate more on Killer Croc's armor, it possesses three unique traits that are worth noting. First of all, Killer Croc's armor negates area damage, including but not limited to the bullets from Deadshot/Arkham Origins guns, The Arkham Knight/Arkham Knight's SP2 (with 200% achieved), and the effects from the Fourth World Godly Mace and the League of Assassins Adept Knives. This means with enough armor, though Killer Croc will take all the damage, none of his tagged out teammates will take damage unless the attack depletes Killer Croc's armor and continues to his main health. Second, his armor negates lifedrain, including but not limited from the Overpowered 5-U-93-R, Gauntlets of Azrael, the Soultaker Sword, and the LexCorp Chest Armor V2. This means with enough armor, Killer Croc can make it difficult for opponents with low health to heal themselves aside from a Harley Quinn teammate or direct healing from gears. Finally, the necrotic damage from Superman/Blackest Night's specials will not be applied to Killer Croc if the special attacks strike his armor.
Killer Croc's heavy combo is extremely slow, so build up his armor by using his light basic combo, since it is slightly faster, to gain power for special attacks. Another slightly more efficient strategy is to keep Killer Croc tagged out and use as many special attacks as possible with Arkham teammates. At the same time, Killer Croc is building up power on the sideline so when he tags in (optimally when he has at least 2 bars), he gains tag-in armor, armor gained from teammates' specials, and using Killer Croc's SP2 rewards a tremendous amount of armor as well. It may also be helpful to equip Killer Croc with gear that increases power generation and/or max health.
There are many Arkham or just other characters more effective than Killer Croc at what they do. His extremely slow movements make him not viable for Online Matches in the extreme majority of circumstances.
Armor is similar to Astro-Harness's power shield, but the latter is removed on tag, cannot be further generated after being triggered, and will be depleted first before armor if both are active.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Killer Croc. Having a card that "counters" Killer Croc does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Arkhamteammates especially:
- Harley Quinn/Arkham: She offers him increased health and unblockable chance on his multi-hit Special 2, making him an offensive tank.
- Bane/Arkham Origins: Upon reaching 50% health or below, he grants Arkham teammates a bar of power, which contributes towards Killer Croc's passive.
- Batman/Arkham Origins and Batman/Arkham Knight: Both can have 2 bars of power at the start of the match which can help Killer Croc build armor earlier while he's tagged out.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Hawkgirl's passive allow Killer Croc to tag in and out quicker, thus building up even more armor with each tag-in.
- Flash/Regime: Speed boost given from Flash will make Killer Croc more efficient for doing basic attacks.
- Green Lantern/Regime: The power generation boost given by Green Lantern will minimize the time needed to get special attacks, which will generate armor for Killer Croc.
- Tantu Totem: It can allow Killer Croc to unleash a massive barrage of specials. Even if the opponent survives, Croc can potentially gain a huge amount of armor (up to 100% of his health!!!!).
- Nightwing/New 52: Armor given when tagging in or using special attacks will absorb the increased damage of Nightwing when he tags in.
- The Flash/Wally West Rebirth and Batman/Dawn of Justice: When Killer Croc uses a special and The Flash or Batman evades, the counteract damage will be negated by Croc's armor that he got from his special.
- Bane/Luchador: If Killer Croc builds up enough armor, it will neutralize Bane's increased damage from his passive after he tags-in.
- Ares/Prime: For the same reason above, his armor can absorb the damage of Ares' unblockable one-hit SP2, although Killer Croc will be unable to block for roughly about 10 seconds.
- Batman/Blackest Night: His passive does not react with Killer Croc's armor. As such, he will only deal normal damage against it.
- Batgirl/Cassandra Cain: If Killer Croc builds up enough armor before Batgirl tags in, the armor would absorb the heavy damage from her tag-in attack.
- Raven/Prime: Her health swaps can only affect the health underneath the armor, not the armor itself. As such he can afford to be at very low health should he have enough armor on. If he has high health underneath he could still give Raven lots of health, but his armor leaves him less affected than most, giving him a third chance at life.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Batman can choose 2 of 6 buffs(SP1 Damage Buff, Crit Damage Buff) which will neutralize Killer Croc passive. Also, Batman can choose his DoT Immunity buff to neutralize the DoT from Killer Croc's Special 2.
- Hawkgirl/Regime: She disables his special attacks and snares him upon tagging in, preventing usage of his passive.
- Killer Frost/Prime & Solomon Grundy/Earth 2: Their power dampening severely hinders his ability to activate his passive, and if used additively with each other, Killer Croc will gain NO POWER. Additionally, Killer Frost's Deep Freeze status effect can also severely cripple his speed.
- The Flash/Earth 2: His stun on tag-in could leave Killer Croc open to a crit enhanced special or basic combo, effectively neutralizing his armor. Furthermore, the Flash's dilate time cripples his already laughably slow speed, making him unusable unless one is lucky enough to have a special ready.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: His already strong bleed damage on his SP2 could be reflected with double damage, which would drain Croc's armor much quicker.
|Play Thing||First Special||Croc tosses his victim into the air, then leaps and pounds them to the ground.||Quick Tap|
|Death Roll||Second Special||Killer Croc's animal instincts kick in and he does death roll on his opponent. This causes a DAMAGE-OVER-TIME for 6 seconds.||Rapid Swipe (10% per swipe), Quick Tap (10% per tap)|
|I've Got Your Scent||Super Move||Croc demonstrates why the sewers should be feared. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Death Roll deals halved upfront damage due to being a bleed special (30%-60% of damage stat instead of 60%) but deals 36%-72% bleed damage (6%-12% per second) over 6 seconds (66%-132% total).
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Killer Croc's support cards and gear.
|Heavy Scales||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST||9,000|
|Has Your Scent||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST||12,000|
|Circus Wrestler||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION||15,000|
|Sharpened Teeth (Massive Sharpened Teeth)||Gear||
10% - 20% UNBLOCKABLE chance on basic attacks
[Killer Croc] 10% - 20% CHANCE to CRIT on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 15% - 25% STUN chance on Combo Ender
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- His artifacts are Bracers, Fang, Pants, Body Armor and Shackles.
- Killer Croc/Arkham is based of his appearance in the console game. He appears in the second stage transition on the Arkham Asylum map along with Penguin, Two Face, and The Riddler. With The Riddler's appearance being turned into a support card in the mobile game.
- He has the same base stats as Deathstroke/Flashpoint and, for this reason, succeeds him as the 3rd gold character to have base stats divisible by 10 but not divisible by 50, with the 1st one being Hawkgirl/Blackest Night.
- He is the fifth mobile-exclusive character, after Darkseid, Static, The Arkham Knight and Deadshot.
- He is the fourth character to lack a Prime variant, after Scorpion, The Arkham Knight and Deadshot.
- He has the same base stats as Hawkgirl/Blackest Night and Deathstroke/Flashpoint.
- He is the second character which gets some form of armor after tagging in, after Superman/Injustice 2.
- Killer Croc made his first appearance in Injustice Mobile as the gear "Killer Croc Companion Card" in 2.11 before being made playable in 2.16.
- The image on his character card is exactly the same as the one on his Damage Support Card.
- He is the second Arkham character to be simply titled "Arkham" instead of Arkham Origins or Arkham Knight, after Harley Quinn/Arkham. Similar to her, he also seems to be based on his Arkham City portrayal.
- He is 1 of 2 cards in the game unable to reach EV10 as Deadshot and Killer Croc have never been listed as characters eligible for a Gold Breakthrough.