|Gold||700/1250||211,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Ice Breaker Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|Polar Vortex: Killer Frost surrounds her opponents in blistering cold, reducing all HEALING effects by 90%. Upon Special Attack activation, opponent's SPEED and POWER REGENERATION are reduced by 50% for 5 seconds.|
Regime Killer Frost can be unlocked through Challenge Mode. Otherwise, she could be randomly obtained from Challenge Booster Packs or the Ice Breaker Pack, but neither will not unlock her for direct promotions.
Killer Frost Regime is a great character, with an extremely beneficial passive to one's team. She reduces enemy healing to a tenth, and her specials slow down and weaken her opponents. With Killer Frost, you're all about power so you can spam her specials and slow your opponents down. The only way to escape is to tag out. A good perk is also her high amount of health.
Her extreme healing reduction for the entire opposing team (regardless of whether she is tagged in or knocked out) forces them to walk on thin ice as any mistake would be almost impossible to recover from, while her high health means she can easily recover large amounts of health.
Her passive does not work against the Regeneration handicap or the regeneration effects of LexCorp Gauntlets V2 and the full Fourth World Set's effect, making them excellent counters to her. It also does not affect effects that sets a character's health at a certain level instead of just healing, such as Solomon Grundy/Prime's passive.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Killer Frost. Having a card that "counters" Killer Frost does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Wonder Woman/600: Her passive gives Regime Killer Frost 30% more damage and power generation, thus allows her to utilize her special 1 quicker while dealing more damage in the process.
- Batgirl/Cassandra Cain: Cassandra can easily inflict heavy damage on targets with high health, and Regime Killer Frost severely punishes characters at lower health as it is almost impossible to heal back, making them a very unforgiving combination.
- Killer Frost/Prime: The pair of suffocating team-wide debuffs are simply an immense pain to fight against. Prime Killer Frost's SP2 in particular is a large amount of unblockable damage that is just not recoverable against Regime Killer Frost. Indeed, Regime Killer Frost, 600 Wonder Woman and either one of Prime Killer Frost or Cassandra Cain Batgirl are common teams on multiplayer defence and are quite possibly the most frustrating opponents there could be.
- Harley Quinn, Doomsday/Prime, Wonder Woman/Dawn of Justice, etc.: Regime Killer Frost severely hinders any card that heals for a significant amount.
- Raven/Prime, Doomsday/Containment, Cyborg/Teen Titans, Batman/Arkham Origins, Batman/Arkham Knight: Their passives are unaffected by Regime Killer Frost's passive.
Here are Killer Frost's abilities.
|Cold As Ice||First Special||Killer Frost serves up an icy treat on the rocks.||Quick tap|
|Thin Ice||Second Special||Killer Frost slices up her opponent.||Swipe|
|Endless Whiteout||Super Move||Killer Frost traps her opponent before attacking with various deadly ice constructs. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Killer Frost's support cards and gear.
|Thermafrost Accident||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Ice Pack||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Neron's Bargain||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Icebound Necklace (Thermafrost Necklace)||Gear||
X% POWER GENERATION increase
[Killer Frost] X% LIFEDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] DISABLE enemy specials, X% CHANCE on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Regime Killer Frost has suffered from multiple bugs. At release, game crashes occurred while attempting to load her card. She can be used in silver and bronze only challenge battles despite being gold. Her specials completely stopped power generation instead of slowing by 50%. All of them have since been fixed.
- If there is heal suppression and a Killer Frost on the enemy's team, your healing can be reduced to 0% as this is most noticable in Survivor.