The League of Assassins Adept Knives is a piece of Legendary (5-star) gear that can be evolved from the Epic (4-star) gear, League of Assassins Throwing Knives. The unevolved version can be obtained from the Last Laugh tickets in Survivor Mode and is part of the League of Assassins Set. It is considered to be the rarest piece of the set.
- 10% - 30% POWER GENERATION increase
- 20% - 40% DAMAGE BOOST to Special 1
- [EVOLVED] AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 30% - 50% damage from Special 1
League of Assassins Set Properties Edit
- [2/3 SET EQUIPPED] If an opponent tags out within 12 seconds of you tagging in: STEALS 5% - 35% POWER
- [3/3 SET EQUIPPED] If an opponent tags out within 12 seconds of you tagging in: HIGH DAMAGE
Characters that have extremely dangerous SP1s such as Bane/Luchador or Batgirl/Arkham Knight work wonders with the LoA Adept Knives, allowing them to possibly nuke the first opponent and then reduce the other enemies to low HP, allowing the team to quickly and easily finish off the enemy with a single blow.
Evolving costs 30,000 credits, 5 red shards, 15 blue shards, 15 green shards and 3 purple shards.
- Both this and the Heart of Darkness provide the most power generation increase in all of the gears.
- It has the highest power generation increase, SP1 damage increase, and Area Effect in the entire game.
- It is an extremely powerful piece of gear for characters with strong special SP1s, such as Batgirl/Cassandra Cain (with Cloak of Destiny) and Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, as well as Bane/Luchador (with Cloak of Destiny) to inflict immense damage.