It is considered to be the most common piece of the set.
- 10% - 30% DAMAGE BOOST to basic attacks
- 1% - 21% LIFEDRAIN chance on combo ender
- [EVOLVED] 5% - 10% damage DOT added on special
The DOT is based on your opponent's maximum health, regardless of tapping/swiping, blocking, or anything else. When evolved using a Special (not Super Move) will additionally deal 0.5% ~ 1% of enemy maximum health every second for 10 seconds. It is not affected by Catwoman/Batman Returns, or any other damage boost other than bleed (+20% per stack of bleed), as well as crit buffs from Bane/Prime, Batman/Beyond Animated and Scorpion/Mortal Kombat X's passives, and crit augments (all of which can cause the damage to crit). It will trigger silver and bronze Catwoman's passives.
It is not affected by Catwoman/Batman Returns, or any other damage boost other than bleed (+20% per stack of bleed). Crit buffs from Batman/Beyond Animated and Scorpion/Mortal Kombat X's passives can cause it to crit. The DOT will trigger Catwoman/Prime and Catwoman/Regime's passives.
Some characters with special 1s that has hits at the same time or very close to each other can apply DOT multiple times at once. For example, while both Batgirl/Cassandra Cain and Batgirl/Arkham Knight have a 4-hit special 1, the DOT is applied 3 times (as there is a long delay between the 1st hit and 2nd, while hits 2-4 are almost simultaneous). Other character exhibiting this quality include all versions of Batman with 2-hit Explosive Batarangs (Batman/Blackest Night, Batman/Arkham Origins, Batman/Prime, Batman/Insurgency, Batman/Beyond, Batman/Red Son), all of which apply DOT twice. However, other characters with special 1s with very close hits, such as Darkseid/Prime or Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, do not exhibit this quality.
Static/Prime's special 2 applies the DOT 4 times at the end.
Catwoman/Ame-Comi applies DOT twice on her special 2, on both the first hit and the third (last) hit, and Doomsday/Blackest Night applies it on the third and fourth hits (last 2) of his special 2, despite there being a large delay between them.
For most other cases DOT is strictly applied by the last hit. If the last hit misses or is not performed (for example, not tapping during Batman/Arkham Origins's SP2 causes only 1 hit to be performed instead of the normal 3, and being blocked causes Darkseid/Prime's SP2's third hit to not be performed), it is not applied. An exception is The Joker/Suicide Squad and The Joker/Unhinged Suicide Squad's special 1 - if it gets the power gain effect, there will be no second hit, but the DOT would be applied on the first hit instead, which also gives you an advance notice that Joker will receive that effect.
Harley Quinn's special 2 would only apply DOT if she chooses the bomb, and not if she chooses the flower (healing) or picture (damage boost). For the case of Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad, the power gain, as well as the enhanced picture (which brings The Joker/Suicide Squad or The Joker/Unhinged Suicide Squad in for an attack), will not apply DOT (no matter whether Harley or Joker has DOT gear), despite that the latter deals damage. Aquaman/Prime's Atlantean Hero will not apply DOT on use.
The DOT effect that this gear inflicts is not fire as it still affects Scorpion/Klassic.
Shattering the evolved form will always yield 2 - 4 bonus red shards, 6 - 12 bonus blue shards, and 5 - 14 bonus green shards.
Shattering the evolved form will always yield 48 - 69 bonus blue shards, and 36 - 70 bonus green shards.
- +1: 1,000 credits, 4 blue and 4 green
- +2: 2,000 credits, 6 blue and 6 green
- +3: 3,000 credits, 8 blue and 8 green
- +4: 4,000 credits, 10 blue and 10 green
- +5: 5,000 credits, 12 blue and 12 green
- +6: 6,000 credits, 14 blue and 14 green
- +7: 7,000 credits, 16 blue and 16 green
- +8: 8,000 credits, 18 blue and 18 green
- +9: 9,000 credits, 20 blue and 20 green
- +10: 10,000 credits, 24 blue and 24 green
- Evolved: 30,000 credits, 5 red , 15 blue , 15 green and 3 purple
- Sub-total: 85,000 credits, 5 red , 147 blue , 147 green and 3 purple
- +1: 5,000 credits, 4 blue, 4 green
- +2: 10,000 credits, 6 blue, 6 green
- +3: 15,000 credits, 8 blue, 8 green
- +4: 20,000 credits, 12 blue, 12 green
- +5: 25,000 credits, 20 blue, 20 green
- +6: 30,000 credits, 28 blue, 28 green
- +7: 35,000 credits, 36 blue, 36 green
- +8: 40,000 credits, 48 blue, 48 green
- +9: 45,000 credits, 60 blue, 60 green
- Maxed out: 50,000 credits, 72 blue, 72 green
- Sub-total: 275,000 credits, 294 blue, 294 green
- Total: 345,000 credits, 5 red, 441 blue, 441 green and 3 purple
- The League of Assassins Adept Blade is, lore-wise, similar to Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar, as both have a basic damage boost and an effect on combo ender.