- BLOCKING stops 20% - 40% more damage
- CRIT BOOST: 30% - 50% more damage on CRIT attacks
- [EVOLVED] 1% - 6% damage DOT added on special
LexCorp Set Properties
- [2/3 SET EQUIPPED] 39% - 69% POWER given instead of drained
- [3/3 SET EQUIPPED] 1.5 base DAMAGE applied every second to enemy
Upon finishing a special, LexCorp Helmet Armor V2 causes the opponent to burn for 0.1%-0.6% per second for 10 seconds, for a total damage of 1%-6% of their maximum health.
It is not affected by Catwoman/Batman Returns, or any other damage boost other than bleed (+20% per stack of bleed). Crit buffs from Batman/Beyond Animated and Scorpion/Mortal Kombat X's passives can cause it to crit. The DOT will trigger Catwoman/Prime and Catwoman/Regime's passives.
DOT on special gear can be stacked. It is possible for it to do total damage of up to 26% of the target's health in one application with Ibistick, LexCorp Helmet Amour V2 and League of Assassins Adept Blade.
Some characters with specials that has hits at the same time or very close to each other can apply DOT multiple times at once. For example, while both Batgirl/Cassandra Cain and Batgirl/Arkham Knight have a 4-hit special 1, the DOT is applied 3 times (as there is a long delay between the 1st hit and 2nd, while hits 2-4 are almost simultaneous). Other character exhibiting this quality on s1 include all versions of Batman, whether 2-hit or 7-hit, all apply DOT twice. The sole exception is Batman/Beyond Animated, who only hits once and only applies it once. However, other characters with special 1s with very close hits, such as Darkseid/Prime or Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, do not exhibit this quality.
Catwoman/Ame-Comi applies DOT twice on her special 2, on both the first hit and the third (last) hit, and Doomsday/Blackest Night applies it on the third and fourth hits (last 2) of his special 2, despite there being a large delay between them. Batman/Flashpoint's special 2 applies it twice, on both of the last two hits (grappling gun, flying kick), although the kick is not performed if blocked. The Arkham Knight's special 2 only applies it once, on the last normal hit. The drone cannot apply the DOT.
For most other cases DOT is strictly applied by the last hit. If the last hit misses or is not performed (for example, not tapping during Batman/Arkham Origins's SP2 causes only 1 hit to be performed instead of the normal 3, and being blocked causes Darkseid/Prime's SP2's third hit to not be performed), it is not applied. An exception is The Joker/Suicide Squad and The Joker/Unhinged Suicide Squad's special 1 - if it gets the power gain effect, there will be no second hit, but the DOT would be applied on the first hit instead, which also gives you an advance notice that Joker will receive that effect.
Harley Quinn's special 2 would only apply DOT if she chooses the bomb, and not if she chooses the flower (healing) or picture (damage boost). For the case of Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad, the power gain, as well as the enhanced picture (which brings The Joker/Suicide Squad or The Joker/Unhinged Suicide Squad in for an attack), will not apply DOT (no matter whether Harley or Joker has DOT gear), despite that the latter deals damage. Aquaman/Prime's Atlantean Hero will not apply DOT on use.
_Maxed: 85 Blue Shards, 65 Green Shards and 1 Purple Shards
- +1: 1,000 credits, 4 blue and 4 green
- +2: 2,000 credits, 6 blue and 6 green
- +3: 3,000 credtis, 8 blue and 8 green
- +4: 4,000 credits, 10 blue and 10 green
- +5: 5,000 credits, 12 blue and 12 green
- +6: 6,000 credits, 14 blue and 14 green
- +7: 7,000 credits, 16 blue and 16 green
- +8: 8,000 credits, 18 blue and 18 green
- +9: 9,000 credits, 20 blue and 20 green
- +10: 10,000 credits, 24 blue and 24 green
- Evolved: 30,000 credits, 5 red , 15 blue , 15 green and 3 purple
- Sub-total: 85,000 credits, 5 red , 147 blue , 147 green and 3 purple
- +1: 5,000 credits, 4 blue, 4 green
- +2: 10,000 credits, 6 blue, 6 green
- +3: 15,000 credits, 8 blue, 8 green
- +4: 20,000 credits, 12 blue, 12 green
- +5: 25,000 credits, 20 blue, 20 green
- +6: 30,000 credits, 28 blue, 28 green
- +7: 35,000 credits, 36 blue, 36 green
- +8: 40,000 credits, 48 blue, 48 green
- +9: 45,000 credits, 60 blue, 60 green
- MAXED OUT: 50,000 credits, 72 blue, 72 green
- Sub-total: 275,000 credits, 294 blue, 294 green
- Total: 360,000 credits, 5 red, 441 blue, 441 green, and 3 purple
- It is the second piece of gear to offer non-character-specific crit boost, after Cloak of Destiny.
- With this gear, the most damage from a Special Attack that the player can reduces is up to 90%! This can only be done if the player equips this gear onto Green Lantern/Red Son or Zod/Man of Steel (reduces 20% of a Special's damage), along with the Killer Croc Companion Card EVOLVED (reduces 30% of a Special's damage), for a total of 90%!
- The unevolved version of this gear had it's name changed from LexCorp Helmet Armor V1 to LexCorp Helmet V1