|Gold||800/950||174,000||Available in Store, Gold Booster Pack, Metropolis Pack|
|Particle Shield: Lex Luthor and his teammates have a 30% INCREASE to their MAXIMUM HEALTH.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Lex Luthor Krypto is a very well-balanced Gold card. Like all versions of Lex Luthor, his special 1 is an easy and effective power drain. His passive offers a significant maximum health boost to the entire team that is only possibly equaled or exceeded by that offered by Solomon Grundy/Red Son's passive, though Solomon Grundy's passive can only respectively do so with one or two other Red Son teammates. As such, Lex Luthor Krypto can add a lot of health and endurance to an arguably much wider array of teams, which combined with the aforementioned power drain may well leave him the preferred card of the two and the ultimate benefactor for any team that would prefer a lengthier fight.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Lex Luthor. Having a card that "counters" Lex Luthor does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Characters with low heath such as Bane Luchador and Ares/Prime.
- Harley Quinn/Animated, Wonder Woman/Red Son, Green Lantern/Regime: All three provide significant boosts to power generation, allowing Lex to use his SP1 quicker and more frequently. (Harley also provides a significant damage boost). In return, Lex provides a huge boost in health.
Good Against Edit
- Characters whose passives are dependent on their special attacks or super moves including but not limited to the following: Raven/Teen Titans, Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, Scorpion/Mortal Kombat X, Ares/Prime, Shazam/Prime, and Aquaman/Regime
Countered By Edit
- Static/Prime,Lobo/Prime: Both have power drain immunity.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Batman can choose to have power drain immunity.
- The LexCorp Set: By having at least two pieces, the 2/3 effect actually gives power to the wearer, making Lex's SP1 a danger to himself.
Here are Lex Luthor's abilities.
|Lance Blast||First Special||Lex Luthor fires his favourite lance at his victim. POWER DRAIN.||Target|
|World Domination||Second Special||Lex Luthor launches an upward strike then smashes down towards his opponent.||Rapid tap|
|Coordinates Received||Super Move||Lex Luthor harnesses the power of an orbital laser to decimate his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Lex Luthor's support cards and gear.
|Armored Exoskeleton||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Enhanced Powersuit||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Lexcorp||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Lexcorp Exosuit (Lexcorp Mechsuit)||Gear||
BLOCKING stops X% MORE DAMAGE
[Lex Luthor] X% CHANCE TO REFLECT SPECIAL 1 WHILE BLOCKING
[EVOLVED] X% CHANCE TO STUN ON SPECIAL 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
It should be noted that the third hit of his basic heavy attack is a projectile. This can be seen when the third hit of his basic heavy attack is interrupted midway, as the attack will still hit an opponent.