|Gold||1,250/950||262,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Survivor Pack, Holiday Booster Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Rebirth Jessica Cruz Challenge Pack|
|Hooked: When Lobo performs SP2, the enemy cannot Tag-Out until the fire DOT runs its course. Every successful SP2 makes the next SP2 damage & DOT length go up by 20%.|
Bounty Hunter Lobo used to be the character with the highest base damage, before being surpassed by Wonder Woman/Justice League at 1300. However, he is quite unpopular due to his impractical passive, which theoretically allows him to stack up to large amounts of damage, but takes too much power and time to stack.
He can be unlocked through Challenge Mode. Otherwise, he can be obtained as a guaranteed character from the Survivor Pack. However, obtaining him from a pack will not unlock him for direct promotions.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Bounty Hunter Lobo is bad to the bone, literally. His massive damage output rivals even the almighty Ares, coupled with his decent health and devastating attacks. By using his second special, he increases the damage it will deal increasingly, dealing a high amount of damage in the long run.
Hooked will cause Lobo's opponent to burn for 1% of Lobo's damage stat for five seconds (5% total) upon using special 2. Special 2's stated damage is not penalized, but it actually does 16.666% damage less than stated, or in other words, it will do the stated damage at 1 passive stack (i.e. on his second special used). 1 extra second of burning is added for each special used.
Unusually, this stacking effect is not removed upon knocking out an opponent, or when Lobo or his opponent tags out. It's a permanent buff that stacks up to 10 times (1% per second for 15 seconds, snaring them the whole time, and 180% bonus damage on his entire special 2). Block has no effect against it.
Regular damage boosts (e.g. Animated Harley Quinn's passive or he s2 team damage boost) do not affect the DOT, nor does the % archived on the special. Batman Returns Catwoman's passive will double the fire damage. Bronze and silver Catwoman's basic attacks will do 25%/50% bonus damage. Bleed will increase the DOT by 20% per bleed stack, apparently stacking multiplicatively with BR Catwoman. Poison's -20% damage has no effect on the burn.
Knocking out an opponent with the last hit will apply the burn to the next opponent, much like The Ibistick.
In Dead Zone, not only does his passive not work, his special 2 will not apply the burning effect at all, despite being a part of the special itself.
Green Lantern John Stewart's Emergency Barrier will temporarily prevent the burn from doing damage, but it will start doing damage once the barrier wears off and will count towards Lobo's damage boost.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Lobo. Having a card that "counters" Lobo does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Lord Joker/Batman Ninja: With the help of Lord Joker, Lobo's Specials deal 20% Area-Effect Damage to the tagged out opponents.
- Catwoman/Batman Returns: She can boost Bounty Hunter Lobo's fire DOT, making it deal a little more damage.
- Hawkgirl/Prime and Hawkgirl/Regime: These two wil be a great combination along with Lobo/Bounty Hunter's Passive.
- Lex Luthor/Krypto: He can buff Lobo's health by a bonus 30% percent to increase his survival chance.
- Quake Engine: It will continuously reapply Lobo's fire DOT, preventing the enemy from tagging out until death - and even more deadly when Quake Engine is paired with The Ibistick. YET TO BE TESTED
Good Against Edit
Countered By Edit
- Scorpion/Klassic: His immunity to burn DoT will not only prevent Scorpion from taking DoT, but also nullifies Lobo's snare.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Selecting the DoT Immunity buff does the same as stated above.
- Aquaman/Injustice 2: Reflecting Lobo's DoT with 2x the damage makes Lobo a liability against himself.
Here are Lobo's abilities.
|Hook Charge||First Special||Lobo uses his hook chain to propel himself forward and deliver a beat-down.||Rapid Swipe (x2)|
|Mister Machete||Second Special||Ever the sportsman, Lobo practices his Clay Pigeon shooting on his opponent. BURNING: DAMAGE-OVER-TIME for 5 secs.||Quick Tap, Target|
|The Main Man||Super Move||A loaded shotgun, a space hog, and a bad attitude means it's a crappy day to be Lobo's target. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Heavy basic attacks can be chained to his SP1, "Hook Charge", just like his Prime counterpart, although this is tricky because the opponent isn't knocked down after his heavy combo, giving the opponent an easier time to block.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Lobo's support cards and gear.
|Space Hog||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Hook and Chain||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Space Dolphins||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Hook & Chain (Czarnian Hook & Chain)||Gear||
X% damage to Special 1
[Lobo] AREA EFFECT: Opponent's team takes X% damage from Special 2
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Bounty Hunter Lobo is the last character to have a base health stat below 1000.
- His artifcats are Motorcycle, Ring, Cigar, Iron Cross, and Boots.
- The Lantern Ring that he has on his necklace is from the Red Lantern Corps.
- Bounty Hunter Lobo started a trend of characters getting a "ultimate" version that does not have a special theme but instead represents something of a "classic"/"perfect" version: Wonder Woman/Justice League, Darkseid/Apokolips, Sinestro/Antimatter and Black Adam/Kahndaq are other examples (though not the only ones).
- This could be said to extend even to the release of the Injustice 2 Mobile game, where most characters begin with an original version and an "ultimate" version, such as Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd and Sonic Black Canary.
- Interestingly enough, on the 1st of August 2016, his challenge repeat was on for only 30 mins before it was changed back to Darkseid/Apokolips as it was supposed to.
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Ares||Highest base Damage||Wonder Woman/Justice League|