|Gold||850/1000||182,000||Available in Store, Gold Booster Pack, Alien Invasion Pack|
|Czarnian Physiology: Lobo is IMMUNE to the effects of POWER DRAIN.|
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Lobo Prime can be a strong character to use against a team that utilizes Power Drain. Due to the fact that he is immune to it, he can unleash specials without having to worry about losing them (with the exception of gear that can disable specials). However, his base stats are somewhat poor, and Static can be considered an upgrade, as he is also immune to power drain, but has much higher stats and can gain power from blocking specials.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Lobo. Having a card that "counters" Lobo does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Static/Prime and another character equipped with the 2/3 Lexcorp Set: Including Lobo/Prime, these 3 characters can form an annoying Power Drain Immune trio. With this, the opponent team must be prepared to weather all of their Specials.
- Lord Joker/Batman Ninja: With the help of Lord Joker, Lobo's Specials deal 20% Area-Effect Damage to the tagged out opponents.
- Any characters who can power drain, such as Nightwing, Lex Luthor, Black Adam/Kahndaq or Martian Manhunter/Prime, Raven/Regime, etc.
- Any gear that can provide Power Drain abilities such as Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar or Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth.
- Aquaman/Regime: His passive does not affect Lobo due to his Power Drain immunity.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Batman can choose to have DOT immunity and make Lobo's Special 2 Poison DOT completely useless.
- Hawkgirl/Regime: Although Lobo is immune to Power Drain, he will be temporarily helpless to Hawkgirl's Specials-disabling entrance.
Here are Lobo's abilities.
|Hook Charge||First Special||Lobo uses his hook chain to propel himself forward and deliver a beat-down.||Rapid Swipe (x2)|
|Game Over||Second Special||Lobo uses everything at his disposal to unleash this bad-to-the-bone, three-part attack. POISON: DAMAGE-OVER-TIME for 15 seconds.||Quick Tap, Target|
|The Main Man||Super Move||A loaded shotgun, a space hog, and a bad attitude means it's a crappy day to be Lobo's target. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Heavy basic attacks can be chained to both of Lobo's Specials, although this is tricky because the opponent isn't knocked down after his heavy combo, giving the opponent an easier time to block.
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Lobo's support cards and gear.
|Space Hog||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Hook and Chain||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Space Dolphins||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Hook & Chain (Czarnian Hook & Chain)||Gear||
X% damage to Special 1
[Lobo] AREA EFFECT: Opponent's team takes X% damage from Special 2
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT chance on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Lobo was the first ever character added in an update, and was not a Challenge Mode character.
- He is 10,000 Power Credits cheaper in stores then other cards sharing his total base stat (1850 - 850 Damage and 1000 Health) such as Batgirl/Prime (1850 - 850 and 1000) and Deathstroke/Red Son (1850 - 950 and 900), both at 192,000. He is 182,000 instead, placing him with characters who have a total base stat of 1800 (Catwoman/Batman Returns, etc)
- Lobo is featured in the bonus Battle Rating event pop up.