The Batmobile is a piece of Epic (4-star) gear that can be evolved into a Legendary (5-star) gear, Militarized Batmobile. The unevolved form can be earned by ranking top 5% in Online Battle seasons.
- 15% - 25% MAX HEALTH increase
- [Batman] 10% - 20% Super Move Damage Increase
- [EVOLVED] [Batman] AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 20% - 25% damage from your Super Move
- [EVOLVED] [Batman] 3 - 5 seconds invulnerability after your Super Move is activated
The Batmobile is the only piece of gear that directly involves Super Moves, making Batman's Super Move more relevant than most in Online Battles despite the possibly of its damage being resisted by up to 50%.
The high single-hit damage makes it suitable for dealing with Raven. However, the invulnerability will not protect Batman from Raven/Prime's passive if the super itself did not knock her out.
The invulnerability is also invaluable, being the only on-demand invulnerability effect players could use (while Green Lantern/John Stewart's Emergency Barrier only activates once per character per match when their health falls below 20%). It is excellent for taking unblockable abilities, such as Bane/Luchador's tag in stun and all the special 2s of Arkham characters thanks to Harley Quinn/Arkham's passive and also to avoid losing health from characters such as Joker/Insurgency or Joker/Prime. Since you are invulnerable, it might actually be better to not block as it will give you a good amount of power (especially against specials with many rapid hits). Be careful of when your invulnerability wears off, though. Note that while at lower stats it may not fully shield you from Killer Frost/Prime's Black Ice, only the third hit is actually block breaking, and if it is negated by invulnerability the rest can be blocked as normal after it wears off; the same applies to Superman/Godfall's Frozen Delivery.
- The Militarized Batmobile is the second piece of 5-star gear available, after the Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar.
- The Batmobile is the only piece of gear that:
- Has multiple effects exclusive to one character.
- Has character-specfic effects, but is not a 3/4 star gear.
- Has character-specific effects that requires evolving to unlock.
- Doesn't have non-character-specific effects additionally offered upon evolving.
- Affects super moves.
- The Batmobile was the first piece of online season reward gear that has a unique portrait on the online battle page. Most others are only represented by an unevolved version of the gear card. It was later joined by Riddler's Cane, Soultaker Sword and Mother Box.
- Batman has the most character-specific gears in the game at 3: Batman's Cowl, Silicon Carbide Batsuit, and this.