|Gold||850/950||182,000||Availabe in Store, Gold Booster Pack, Tag Team Pack|
|Charged Sticks: Upon tag-in, Nightwing's basic attacks deal 100% INCREASED DAMAGE for 3 seconds.|
StrategyEditNightwing New 52 is a gold character with fairly low stats and a rather negligible passive. However, as a Nightwing character, he does have a two-hit combo ender and a strong SP1 Power Drain. His passive is nice to finish off opponents in combat and catch them off guard when they are in the middle of attacking.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Nightwing. Having a card that "counters" Nightwing does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Her passive lets you tag in more often; as such, it's a good strategy to use another character with passive that is activated upon tagging in.
- Superman/Red Son: Superman can greatly increase the damage of Nightwing's basic attacks.
- Shazam/Prime: Nightwing is a great "annoyance" card with possibly the most frustrating basic attack/block combos to fight against. Although Shazam's stats are spectacular, he is always looking for the super move and Ground Sparks would make it take painfully long.
- Sinestro/Antimatter: Nightwing is an excellent power drainer, plus, upon tag in, his basic attacks are increased by 300%, thus, if lucky enough, he can retaliate against Sinestro's SP1 before he gets the chance to use it.
- Black Adam/Regime: If Black Adam still has his Lightning Shield activated, tagging in Nightwing is not a good idea. Since Nightwing's basic attacks are boosted, this also means that he will do more damage to himself. In addition, the new update makes special 1 used against Black Adam to cause the aggressor to take double damage. Basically, until Black Adam's shield is down, Nightwing is left without any viable options.
- Any characters who are immune to power drain.
Here are Nightwing's abilities.
|Ground Sparks||First Special||Nightwing pummels his target with electrified kali sticks. DRAINS POWER.||Rapid tap|
|Lone Bird||Second Special||Nightwing unleashes a sequence of hard-hitting kali stick attacks.||Swipe (x2)|
|Dark As Night||Super Move||Motorcycles? Cool. Staves? Cool. Motorcycles and staves? Super cool. Go Nightwing Go. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Nightwing's support cards and gear.
|Acrobat||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Escrima Master||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Shadowy Mentor||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Eskrima Sticks (Powered Eskrima Sticks)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to BASIC ATTACKS
[Nightwing] X% UNBLOCKABLE CHANCE on BASIC ATTACKS
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT CHANCE on BASIC ATTACKS
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.