Packs, also known as Booster Packs, can be bought with Power Credits or real money in the Store OR can be obtained if the player completes a certain amount of Battles for a character's Challenge. They can contain either character cards, with or without support cards, along with a possible chance for Upgrades, and/or Gear cards. For some packs, their contents may be fixed or random; on the other hand, some can be permanent or temporary (i.e. does not always appear in the store).
Obtaining a character who first needs to be unlocked in Challenge Mode or a WBID account (or through the Store) can be promoted DIRECTLY with Power Credits. Otherwise, if obtained from most Packs, they cannot be promoted directly.
- Bronze Booster Pack
- Silver Booster Pack
- Gold Booster Pack
- Gear Locker/Gear Booster Pack
- Challenge Booster Pack
- Most Wanted Pack
The pack(s) currently in the store are bolded.
- Arkham Pack - 3 random characters from the Arkham series (with both Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight characters)
- Arkham Asylum Pack - Batman/Arkham Origins, Deathstroke/Arkham Origins, and Harley Quinn/Arkham
- Bleed Out Pack - Catwoman/Batman Returns, Aquaman/Regime, and Scorpion/Mortal Kombat
- Femme Fatale Pack - Batgirl/Prime (used to be Catwoman/Batman Returns), Wonder Woman/600, and Harley Quinn/Animated
- Gotham City Pack - The Joker/Insurgency, Batman/Prime, and Bane/Prime
- Justice League Pack - Superman/Prime, Wonder Woman/Regime, and Aquaman/Prime
- Man of Steel Pack - contains only 2 characters, Superman/Man of Steel and Zod/Man of Steel.
- Metropolis Pack - Superman/Prime, Lex Luthor/Krypto, and Doomsday/Prime
- Red Son Pack - 3 random Red Son characters
- Small Challenge Bundle - 3 Challenge Credits (Not Available Anymore)
- Large Challenge Bundle - 20 Challenge Credits (Not Available Anymore)
- Tag Team Pack - Bane/Luchador, Hawkgirl/Prime, and Nightwing/New 52
- Dawn of Justice Premium Pack - with a random chance to obtain the 3 Dawn of Justice characters!
- Dawn of Justice Gear Locker - with a random chance to obtain the 3 Dawn of Justice gears!
- Survivor Pack - Scorpion/Mortal Kombat X , Scorpion/Mortal Kombat and Lobo/Bounty Hunter
- Ice Breaker Pack- Bane/Luchador, Killer Frost/Regime and Killer Frost/Prime
- Alien Invasion Pack - Darkseid/Prime, Martian Manhunter/Prime, and Lobo/Prime
- Sorcery Pack - Raven/Prime, Zatanna/Prime, and Black Adam/Kahndaq
- Villains Starter Pack - The Joker/Insurgency, Doomsday/Prime, and Bane/Regime (can only be purchased once per update)
- Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Booster Pack - contains 4 versions of Wonder Woman, along with all of her Support Cards and her signature gear!
- Blackest Night Booster Pack - Batman/Blackest Night, Hawkgirl/Blackest Night, and Martian Manhunter/Blackest Night
- Wally West Gold Pack - with a random chance of getting The Flash/Wally West Rebirth
- Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack
- Suicide Squad Gold Pack
- Injustice 2 Promo Pack
- Starter Pack - Batman/Prime, Wonder Woman/Prime, and Doomsday/Regime
- Superman Starter Pack
Early Access PacksEdit
- Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Pack
- Dawn of Justice Superman Pack
- Dawn of Justice Wonder Woman Pack
- Kahndaq Black Adam Pack
- Anti-Matter Sinestro Pack
- Arkham Knight Catwoman Pack
- Injustice 2 Aquaman Pack
- Injustice 2 Superman Pack
- Ame-Comi Catwoman Early Access Bundle
- Ame-Comi Catwoman Pack
- Teen Titans Raven Early Access Pack
- Worst Heroes Ever Bundle
- Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Early Access Bundle
- Suicide Squad Deadshot Early Access Bundle
- Suicide Squad Joker Early Access Bundle
- Earth 2 Solomon Grundy Pack
- Blackest Night Hawkgirl Early Access Bundle
- Rebirth Jessica Cruz Early Access Pack
- Rebirth Raven Early Access Bundle
- Rebirth Raven Early Access Pack
- Flashpoint Batman Early Access Bundle
- The Flash Starter Pack
- Blackest Night Doomsday Pack
- Previously, the card's stats on the pack's interface are modified by support cards. This has since been removed and now they show their base stats.
- Most of the non-random temporary packs are around 25% cheaper than the characters are separately. A major exception is the Arkham Asylum Pack, which only saves about 3.6% possibly due to the difficulty of otherwise obtaining Harley Quinn/Arkham.