|Gold||1,300/1,350||445,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Rebirth Raven Early Access Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
| Demonic Pact: On Tag-in, Raven siphons her opponent's power if it is more than hers.
If Two Rebirth characters are on her team, she receives 3x more Energy [sic] per critical hit.
Raven/Rebirth is a character who was introduced in the 2.13 update. Being one of the most dangerous Tag-effect characters with her deadly ability, she can be seen as the enemy of both the League of Assassins Set and most definitely Batman/Arkham Origins; while having a damage stat that's powerful enough on her own, along with an update on the usage of her Special 1 and a passive that can potentially let her gain even more power each she time she deals Crit damage, Rebirth Raven can be a powerful and deadly character on her own.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
To utilize her most effectively, combine her with other Rebirth characters, Crit Augments, and Gear that gives crits. Currently however, her passive does not give her any bonus power on crit when combined with other Rebirth characters. This is likely a bug, although it is unclear when it will be resolved.
Her basic combo is also slightly different from all other versions of Raven. It only has a one-hit Combo ender equal to 3% of her damage stat, rather than the typical two-hit, 7% combo-ender of all other Ravens. This decreases her synergy with Ra's al Ghul's Scimitar and Gauntlets of Azrael, as well as decreasing the amount of crits possible on her basic attacks, thereby slightly limiting her passive.
On tag in, she steals all of her opponent's power if it is more than hers. She will then gain that same amount of power for herself, allowing her to quickly and immediately gain large amounts of power simply by tagging in. This will work even against power drain immune enemies, most notably Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan and Batman/Arkham Knight, due to their passives. However, excluding Red Lantern Hal Jordan, power drain immune characters will not lose power themselves. She may not steal power if she is tagged in too quickly after an opponent tags in, similar to the passives of Batgirl/Cassandra Cain and Bane/Luchador. This effect makes her very deadly when combined with Hawkgirl/Prime, as Raven can be a welcome addition to any tag-based team.
As stated above, gear that offers high crit chance is recommended. This does make gears that offer crit chance on special attacks less useful, as they typically do not have a very high chance to do so. The LexCorp Chest Armour V2 is very effective for this purpose as it offers a very high chance for crits on basic attacks. Additionally, the upcoming Claw of Horus also appears to have very good synergy with her as it capitalizes on her SP1 and tag-based passive.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Raven. Having a card that "counters" Raven does not mean it is always a good choice.
- Other Rebirth characters: As stated above.
- Hawkgirl/Prime: Hawkgirl's decreased tag cooldown allows Raven to tag in and steal power more often.
- Wonder Woman/600: Her passive grants Raven 30% more damage and power generation.
- Batman/Arkham Origins: Immediately tagging in whenever Batman tags in will completely nullify his passive.
- Batgirl/Prime, Ra's al Ghul's Scimitar: Similar to above.
- League of Assassins Set: She can "steal" back the power that the opponent gained from her teammate's tag.
- The Joker/The Killing Joke: Tagging her in after KO'ing Joker will allow Raven to nullify his passive on at least one of his teammates, and if she tags out and back in on the next person, she would makes Joker's passive completely useless.
- Sinestro/Antimatter: Force-tagging her in will allow her to drain his power, severely dampening his effectiveness when combined with the aforementioned League of Assassins Set.
- Shazam/Prime: As he is only technically immune to power drain, Raven will still siphon 2 bars of power from him.
- Batman/Arkham Knight, Green Lantern/Red Son: Crit immunity can render them immune to the second part of her passive, although she will still drain Batman's power even if he has the power drain immunity buff selected.
- LexCorp Set: With 2 LexCorp pieces equipped, one can completely reverse Raven's power drain, although she will still gain power herself.
- Green Lantern/Red Lantern Hal Jordan: For the current moment, it is confirmed that she cannot siphon his power if he's "refilling" back his power.
- Sinestro/Green Lantern, Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight: Both benefit from enemy tags.
Her are Raven's abilities.
|Twilight's End||First Special||Raven unleashes wicked claw attacks onto her foe.||Swipe (once!)|
|Empty Void||Second Special||Trigon's power flows through Raven's demonic energy strikes.||Target, Rapid Tap|
|Deadly Sin||Super Move||Raven flexes her demonic heritage and calls upon her father to aid in ending her opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and Gear
Here are Raven's support cards and gear.
|Arella||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Trigon||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Azarath||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Azarathian Cloak (Demonic Cloak)||Gear||
X% POWER GENERATION increase
[Raven] X% LIFEDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] X% CRIT CHANCE on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Her artifacts are: Blades, Cape, Belt, Hood, and Feather.
- The wording of her passive mistakenly refers to Energy when it actually is referring to Power. This was also a long-running problem for Superman/Man of Steel's passive, although it was eventually fixed.
- Due to many complaints regarding Raven's SP1 of having to swipe multiple times, the developers have decided to remove the multiple swiping on this version of Raven, so you'd only to have swipe once and she'd hit twice this time.
- She's the only version of Raven to have a higher health stat than damage stat.
- Additionally, she's the only version of Raven to only have a 1-hit Combo ender.
- She is the only character in the game to have a passive requiring crit attacks to activate, and the same can be said for Diablo Companion Card EVOLVED being the first gear to do so.
- A random silver character is rewarded for completing the 10th battle of Challenge 4 in her Challenge.
- She is the only version of Raven without a passive revolving around health.