|Gold||950/950||201,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Special Challenge Booster Packs|
|Demon Stance: Once per match, when Raven is at 40% HEALTH or less, her basic attacks drain power from the opponent for 6 seconds.|
Regime Raven is one of the most overshadowed cards in the game, thanks to the later release of Raven/Prime with her extremely powerful passive. Her passive on the other hand is one-use, short effect, largely lacks presence and is at best a mild annoyance.
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% - 2% - 2% - (4% - 3%)||13%|
|Heavy||4% - 4% - 4%||12%|
Regime Raven used to the be tied for highest base damage for female cards (benefit from Wonder Woman/600's passive) with Catwoman/Batman Returns, until they are overtaken by Raven/Prime, who is later surpassed by Batgirl/Cassandra Cain and Hawkgirl/Regime and now Wonder Woman/Justice League.
Every basic attack she lands during her passive will do a flat 15 additional damage, regardless of her stats and unaffected by damage boosts. Despite being attached to basic attacks and is affected by Nightwing/Regime and Nightwing/Prime's basic damage reducing passives, it is reduced by 50% by block (rounded down to 7; this reduction % is same as against specials, and different from the 25% damage reduction against normal basic attacks), is unaffected by block gear, is the same for both light and heavy basic attacks but is increased disproportionately in her combo ender (30 for both hits). If her passive affects her Combo Ender, the flat damage will not count towards Gauntlets of Azrael's life drain.
Please note that battles are highly situational: this section only mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any reason, are particularly effective with/against, or particularly ineffective against Raven. Having a card that "counters" Raven does not mean it is always a good choice.
Good With Edit
- Wonder Woman/600: Since Raven/Regime is a female card, Wonder Woman/600 can boost Raven/Regime's damage and power generation by 30%.
- Harley Quinn/Animated: She and Wonder Woman/600 can team up together with Raven/Regime and give her a total of 50% bonus damage and power generation.
- Lex Luthor/Krypto: Lex Luthor can give Raven/Regime a 30% health boost to her maximum health.
Good Against Edit
Countered By Edit
- LexCorp Set: The set's 2-piece effect will allow the wielder to basically gain more power instead of losing power via Raven's passive.
- Lobo/Prime & Static/Prime: Both have power-drain immunity, rendering Raven without a passive.
- Batman/Arkham Knight: Batman can choose to have Power Drain immunity, limiting her without a passive.
Here are Raven's abilities.
|Twilight's End||First Special||Raven unleashes wicked claw attacks onto her foe.||Rapid Swipe (x2)|
|Event Horizon||Second Special||Raven summons a pillar of pure dark magic, which erupts forth to topple her enemy.||Quick tap, Rapid Swipe|
|Deadly Sin||Super Move||Raven flexes her demonic heritage and calls upon her father to aid in ending her opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Raven's support cards and gear.
|Arella||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Trigon||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Azarath||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Azarathian Cloak (Demonic Cloak)||Gear||
8% - 18% POWER GENERATION increase
[Raven] 20% - 30% LIFEDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] 20% - 30% CRIT chance on Special 2
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Regime Raven's passive, Demon Stance, shares its name with Raven's unique trait in the console game. Event Horizon is also a special move only available while the trait is active, although this is not a requirement in the mobile game.