|Gold||1200/1200||369,000||Challenge Mode, Challenge Booster Pack, Anti-Matter Sinestro Pack, Apokolips Darkseid Challenge Pack, Red Lantern Challenge Pack|
|Fear Me: When Sinestro performs "Death from Above", 2 BARS of POWER are drained from the opponent and the opponent is forced to tag out.|
One of the most devastating characters to ever hit Injustice Mobile, Antimatter Sinestro rains "Death from Above" in rapid succession with the League of Assassins Set to flatten all but the most prepared of foes.
He can be unlocked through his Challenge Mode. Otherwise, he can be randomly obtained from the Challenge Booster Pack, the Updated Challenge Booster Packs, or as a guaranteed pull from the Anti-Matter Sinestro Pack. However, obtaining him from a pack will not unlock him for direct promotions.
Upon using his SP1, "Death from Above", Sinestro's current opponent is forced to tag out and is replaced with a random teammate. This happens even if his opponent is snared, protected by Invulnerability or if the special misses (such as due to using it too quickly while the opponent is tagged, or while they are knocked down). This can make team-ups with Hawkgirl/Prime and Lobo/Bounty Hunter quite unnecessary. Two bars of power are also drained. However, if the special is negated by Superman/Injustice 2's passive, or dodged by Batman/Dawn of Justice or Rebirth Wally West's passives, no effect will take place.
Use the League of Assassins Set's effects to force tag out on first special so the properties can activate when they are forced out, therefore dealing high damage and gaining up to 25% power. While the set is practically mandatory on him, it is possible to only go with 2 pieces, especially if he is loaded with plenty of crit chance/damage augments, which makes his s1 do far more damage and the 3-piece damage effect becomes less important. Normally, his s1 does 20%-40% of his damage stat but with fully upgraded Knives, Hood, special and augments, it brings it up to an average of about 158.4% (plus the same amount of damage divided between two tagged-out opponents) compared to full set's 55%. LexCorp Gauntlets V2's crit chance on s1, on average, would bring it to 221.8% theoretically (+63.4% damage to a single target alone), but can be hindered by crit immunity.
The Knives have very powerful damage boosts and area on special 1 as well as the highest power generation in the game, so it should always be taken. Blade and Hood are both fairly poorly optimized with him. Blade's DOT is largely useless when his opponents are forced to tag out every time they are hit, although when dueling the last opponent in Online Battles or higher level Survivor it could be useful (coupled with The Ibistick for more % shred, power generation, and special damage). Basic attacks shouldn't be prioritized with him as his combos are weak and fairly awkward to use. Paradoxically, the Hood also gains effectiveness when there is more crit chance from augments due to his crit boost. While the special disable is usually irrelevant similar to the DOT (and due to the power drain), it is often a great defense against the commonly used LexCorp Set's 2-piece power drain reverse effect.
If you decide to forgo one piece of the set, there are several options for the third gear piece. LexCorp Gauntlets V2 gives him large crit chance on s1, a regeneration effect, and stun on tag in (albeit not particularly useful). Venom Injection System is basic with bonus health and heal on s1, but can be quite useful in Survivor, especially after regeneration is disabled. Ra's Al Ghul's Scimitar can give him an early start with 1 bar of power, especially since his basics are hard to use.
His second special can deal three knock-out blows, meaning it's good when the whole enemy team is on low health but not actually knocked out yet.
Good with Edit
- Harley Quinn/Arkham Knight: her passive have a chance to be triggered each time an enemy tags in while she's tagged out. If combined with Sinestro's effect, the two can deal insurmountable damage to the opponent's team.
- Batgirl/Prime: her passive grants her whole teammates one bar of starting power, thus helping Sinestro to use his special earlier.
Good against Edit
- Batman/Arkham Origins: With at least a starting bar of power and if he's fast enough, he can render Batman without a passive.
- The Joker Unhinged/Suicide Squad, Aquaman/Prime: His passive allows him to instantly tag out the extra character, effectively eliminating them.
- Any Powerdrain-immune characters, such as Lobo/Prime, Batman/Arkham Knight, Static/Prime or the LexCorp Set's 2/3 effect.
- Bane/Luchador: His tag-in stun chance will disengage Sinestro's abilities, and if given enough Gear, he can instantly KO him as well.
- Hawkgirl/Regime: Her tag-in will disable all opponent's specials for 5 seconds and also snare them, and thus can make Sinestro ineffective for that amount of time.
- Black Adam/Regime: Similarly, his on-tag refreshed passive can severely hinder Sinestro, and if the latter attempts to use an SP1, he may take doubled damage back at him in return.
- Batgirl/Cassandra Cain: A major disadvantage, as her tag-in effect will reduce Sinestro's health, thus, making him weaker. And if continously tagged in and out, it can put Sinestro in a critical state to be KO'd.
- Batman/Dawn of Justice, The Flash/Wally West Rebirth: Their passives allows them to have a chance in evading Sinestro's special; thus, they won't be tagged out or lose power by it.
- Superman/Injustice 2: Same as above.
- Riddler's Staff: Same as above.
Here are Sinestro's abilities.
|Death from Above||First Special||In a show of extreme might, Sinestro calls down a meteor to flatten his opponent.||Rapid tap|
|The Meaning of Fear||Second Special||Sinestro toys with his victim, slicing them with a series of sinister axe construct strikes.||Quick Tap, Rapid Swipe|
|Sinestro's Might||Super Move||Sinestro demonstrates the depths of his limitless power on his unfortunate victim. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
Support Cards and GearEdit
Here are Sinestro's support cards and gear.
|Sinestro Corps||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||3,000|
|Yellow Power Ring||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||4,000|
|Yellow Power Battery||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||5,000|
|Yellow Power Ring (Supercharged Yellow Power Ring)||Gear||
X% DAMAGE BOOST to SPECIAL 2
[Sinestro] X% LIFEDRAIN chance on Special 2
[EVOLVED] DISABLE ENEMY SPECIALS, X% CHANCE on Special 1
|25,000 - 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 damage and health levels are for level 60 characters.
- Upon release, the LoA set was bugged to grant over 2 bars of power when the set effect is triggered, instead of the stated maximum of 25%, allowing Antimatter Sinestro to continuously spam Death From Above without any need for further power. In addition to fixing this, it was also changed so that after a trapped opponent tags out, the next opponent is not trapped.
- His appearance is based on the comic book series "Sinestro Corps War", and the name is a reference to the Antimatter Universe, the location of Qward, where Sinestro based his Sinestro Corps on.
- His Special 2 is exactly the same as his previous counterpart, Sinestro/Green Lantern—hence the similar special description.
- His artifacts are: Boots, Rings, Chest Piece, Axe Construct, and Armband.
- He has the same base stats as The Flash/Metahuman.
- His passive allows you to fight the other enemies in the tutorial in Standard Battle.
- There is currently a glitch involving both him (when equipped with at least 2/3 of the League of Assassins Set) and Reverse Flash that can make Reverse Flash become COMPLETELY invisible or invincible in Survivor Mode (still need further testing...). Upon using multiple of Sinestro's SP1 on Reverse Flash, and this can only happen when the AI Reverse Flash's health has drop to 0, and if he uses his passive and then tags out, and by chance, if he's the last character on the team, when tagged in, there's a 50% chance that he'll either become invisible, but can still be KO'd, OR, comes back and still visible, but he will NOT take any damage at all. This is mainly due to a glitch with the LOA's Set's effect where continuous tagging in and out of certain characters will not allow the game itself to simultaneously respond back quickly enough, and thus, leaving the character to be left with undetermined X amount of health.
- The Chinese translation for Injustice incorrectly states Death From Above prevents his opponent from tagging, instead of forcing them to tag out.