Suicide Squad characters are based off David Ayer's 2016 film, "Suicide Squad". It may refer to one of the following:
- Deadshot/Suicide Squad
- Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad
- The Joker/Suicide Squad
- The Joker/Unhinged Suicide Squad
- Suicide Squad Daily Bonus Pack
- Suicide Squad Deadshot Early Access Bundle
- Suicide Squad Gold Pack
- Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Early Access Bundle
- Suicide Squad Joker Early Access Bundle
- Worst Heroes Ever Bundle
- Suicide Squad (10% Faster Energy Regeneration for all Deadshot character)
All of these characters are based off their appearance in the movie Suicide Squad released on August 4th of 2016. While both The Joker and Harley Quinn are already characters in the game, Deadshot is a new addition as he was frequently requested by the fan community.
- For reasons unknown, Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad, Deadshot/Suicide Squad, and The Joker/Suicide Squad's stats were slightly nerfed when they were officially released. Harley Quinn/Suicide Squad was nerfed to 1450 base health, Deadshot/Suicide Squad was nerfed to 1450 base damage, and The Joker/Suicide Squad was nerfed to 1350 base health and damage. This also goes the same for Batman/Dawn of Justice, as his stats upon the preview was shown to be (1400,1200) and later on was changed to (1300, 1200).
- All the Suicide Squad characters have the same total base stats.